Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
slickchick84 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Well, this here was a surprise! I really enjoy this story, just read all three chapters and laughed my ass off. Spencer as Ashley's shrink? Bloody priceless I say. The banter between them and Ashley's internal, distracted musings is hugely amusing, you write it so well! Plus there's Madison bashing and that's always a good thing.

Now you've got me wondering why Spencer avoided Ashley in high school, had a little crush on her maybe? Can't wait to find out and read more. Please post more soon.
Fool's Game chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Free Bird will successfully be in my head all day now too! Thaks alot. ) PMS!
pril chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
i think this is really interesting. i hope it ends well.
Xaris chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Omg, I'm laughing so hard. I love Ashley. I love how you show without telling us that she is putting up masks for her thoughts and stuff. I just really like your Ashley right now. Not to mention ADD!Spencer. I like it.
TutorGurl chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I must say, I am loving this so far. Ashley is just too hilarious to me.
Cyberbaby chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
my favorite update so far, spence basically just talks and i think its a refreshing veiw for ashley than having the same questions asked all the time toward her and i find it funny that she says spence has ADD, still can't believe she's marrying aiden and has a kid, don't know how that's going to work out but eh i'll find out the long you post...pms
Xaris chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I know we are in Ashley's subconscious, but I really think that Spencer is the more interesting character here. So unreadable. I can't wait to see where you take this
Xaris chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Guru of self-fulfillment, lol, that's funny. I like the set up. Pretty witty
Fool's Game chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
The second chapter didn't disappoint. I really like the plot lines you are drawing. Spencer engaged to Aiden, with baby, and seemingly happy. What a barrier to overcome. Not to mention Spencer doesn't even seem interested, and Ashley is still fooling herself. I love it.
Fool's Game chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I don't think I've ever seen this set up before. I really like it. Your inner Ashley is funny and sarcastic, like I like my Ashleys, lol. PMS!
Cyberbaby chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
i knew spence would get under her skin, i can already fill the sexual tension start to build, ashley being infuriated is really cute...pms
IWillAlwaysLoveSoN chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
great start... PMSP!
Cyberbaby chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
oh i really like this, ashley having therapy and i hope the doctor is spencer, she's totally going to get on the rockers nerves...pms
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62