Reviews for Emily Rose
sam chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
oh, that was so sad! i hate the fact that rose can't remember it! i hope that somehow (wishing for a post-doomsday reunion) that rose gets her memories back and is able to meet emily! that'd be amazing!
ChristinaAngel chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
It's finished! I have to say that's a really nice ending and they might be able to save Rose. I'm so happy! Also giving the Tardis a voice was really clever as well.
Trancefan chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
Wow, glad I'm checking for newly completed stories, cause I absolutely would have hated missing this one. Normally, the thought of The Doctor and Rose having a kid before Doomsday bugs me, but you pulled it off perfectly.

I look forward to the sequel.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
I'm gald Emily has gone with the Doctor because he needs someone to look out for him.

It was great to saw Emily and the Tardis conspiring together in trying to get Rose back from the other universe.

I will definately be keeping and eye out for the next one.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
WELCOME BACK! -hugs-

Yay. :D
xLaramiex chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
col love it!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Woot! -yays-

You know, I play a sort of game with scrolling down pages on here— I tap the down key to imitate The Drumbeat, and see if it's equally divisible, if that makes sense— and this chapter is the first one to actually produce the desired result... so YAY! -gives you a cookie-
xLaramiex chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
love it! ermm...dunno what else to say.
gaiafreedom21 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I'm glad Emily is going to travel with him because I think he so needs that.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
More REAL Soon PLEASE!

I love it!
TAS14 chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, I'm not...

I'm crying. Damn.

You're a horrible person, you know that? Amazing writer. Horrible person. I haven't cried since Doomsday, and this actually made Doomsday sadder... That really shouldn't be possible.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
More Soon PLEASE!

I love it!
horsemaniac chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
i liked the mental brick wall hehe. this chapter was really good
xLaramiex chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
*sheds tear* marvellous. bloody marvellous. Why should you be able to write this well? no fair -needs a hug-
gaiafreedom21 chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
That was just so I think letting Emily seeing it as he saw it makes it more real and probably easier to see why they gave her up from Emily perspective.

I have to ask is this eventually going to be a reunion fic? The only reason I ask is if that's the case if i'm reading this right Rose doesn't remember she has a could be awkward to wouldn't Jackie of known Rose was pregnant? Or did they not tell her? It just I can't see Rose not telling her mum something like that.

Also the other reason I ask if it is a reunion fic is because surely Emily would want to meet her biological mother I know shes seen her through the Doctors eyes but thats not quite the same.