Reviews for The human Kribliss
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 13 . 3/5
u I loved how after the ship left, there was a crop circle.
And that shirt!
And the button pushing!
ha! Butt-on the button!...
Okay, that was pretty corny. Ignore that.

Baisically? I loved this. Sooooo much.
wolfmoon21 chapter 13 . 2/12
This is a awesome ZaDr, I loves it Everything about it was really good, please make many more.
Carrie chapter 13 . 2/7
Omigod. This. This was the most awesome thing. I... I can't even function right now, the cuteness... the epicness... It's all so... BLARGH OMIGOD SO PERFECT XD
That was awesome. I Loved It!
FluffyPANDAS chapter 13 . 1/14
I know this is an old story and I don't know if you still look at the reviews but I wanted to say that this fic was incredible! I loved absolutely everything about it, sooo thank you! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Aaah yes. I remember when this fic came out like it was yesterday. Most of the writing I gorged myself on during the IZ days has, to say the least, not aged well. But this was exactly as delightful a romp as I recalled. I would not hesitate to say it is one of the best pieces still floating around the fandom. I never did get a chance to finish the sequel before I got feed up with the whole Zim experience, but maybe it's time to give it a shot. At any rate, many years later and with no small amount of regret for not participating more during the heyday, I want to thank you for not only writing this fic, but leaving it up for the future (or the now, as it were). It is no small feat for a creator to set out to make something this ambitious for nothing more than praise online, and not much smaller of one to leave it up this long when do many of the old hits were taken down, voluntarily or otherwise. So, thank you.
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Hey! Don't know when your last review was considering how old this story is but i just thought you should know how incredible this fic was. I loved the whole Kribliss idea to begin with, and i like your take on the "overdone" scenes. Especially when you had both Zim and Dib say "you win" at the same time..GENIUS. I also liked your characters you made up in the story, and i normally cant stand OCs. But you did very well at making them interesting and likeable. The only thing i would say is i think you became rushed at one point, probably when Dib was taken. After that, everything seemed to become a quickly jumbled series of events. But that's all the criticism i really got for ya. Again, this was terrific and i'll be checking out your other stories soon if you got more of that good ole ZADR stuff
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Wonderful!
I only noticed one error: "an add for vacuums" is not proper spelling, but other than that, this looks like it's got great characterization! Thank you!
VerdeICe chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
daww man, that that thaaaat was adorable.. I LOVE Kinn!
ShelbyTheGreat chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
no mater how many times I read this story it never gets old. I really like your writing! I hope to see more amazing stories in the future!
namelessDrifter chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
ssssSSSSKKKKRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is beautiful and i love it eel-fin tho its like old enough to enter the first grade now, it's still really well written, with likable OCs (this is coming from someone who normally avoids them like the plague .;; )) Like I honestly wouldnt mind reading a fic just aboat kinn's adventures with earth boys she is that adorabubble.

I'm DE-FIN-ITELY gonna be checking out your other fics sometime tonight, for shore. Also following this eelfin tho it's complete just because it DESERVES the stats!
TheOtakuQueen1089 chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
This is one of the best Zadr fanfics I've ever read! So beautifully writen! Loved it :-)
Would you mind checking out my fanfics? I've had a Zadr one on the way for years...since I was twelve 3 I'm seventeen now lol
Follow me on Wattpad an Quotev?
Same username, if not, take out the 1089, and then search, should be the same though
K, bie, love you!
Falcon's Jade chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
...

I went through thirteen chapters in one setting, over a show I've never watched. I've only seen brief commercials and posters, but never watched a single episode of Invader Zim. This fic came highly recommended to me so I started reading and...well, I couldn't stop. Just wanted to let you know this old story of yours was able to keep my interest thanks to your excellent writing and characterization and I do want to leave reviews for such works, thank you for posting!
T-Tforhappy chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
THIS was an awesome story! I loved how it progressed and it had a nice ending :)
Kasai Zyth chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
This story is absolutely amazing.
I am not an avid supporter of ZADR, so every time I read a fanfic about it I'm skeptical. I say to myself "okay fanfic, prove to me that this pairing works." The stories are often good, but never make a convincing argument.
This fanfic, however, is different. The characters stay true to what they are in the show, any differences easily and realistically excused as part of their growing up. The idea of the Kribliss driving the story is great and believable. Your original characters are very well written, lovable, and serve the lot well.
Speaking of the plot, your careful buildup was perfect. You kept the story moving forward, introducing that this was a ZADR fic early on and never quite letting us forget that, but also not letting it get in the way. As such, the ending made sense and was a satisfying conclusion to an all together well-written story.