Reviews for Opposites Attract
C chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Herm. While this started out okay, the last line just kinda flopped. The attempt to add a bit of humor seemed out of place and odd, and the "The next few hours were a blur of pleasure to Gar" bit also seems out of place.
C chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Urg. ORBS. AGAIN. STOP PLEASE. *screams*
C chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
This doesn't make sense to me. In the fics before it, everyone is happy and Beast Boy and Raven live together and everything is perfect. But in THIS one Raven is all mean and grumpy and shouts and pouts and stuff. Once again, I hate the use of the word orbs in place of the word eyes. Also, in the last chapters she was fine with being called "Rae" but now she hates it.
C chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Orbs. You said orbs. Please just say eyes. Not orbs. People don't have orbs, they have eyes. Seriously.
C chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
I find many problems with this. You make Raven and Beast Boy WAY WAY OOC and you give random and small excuses as to why. And...actually...other than that, there are no problems. If you keep them IC, then this would be so much better.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 155 . 9/5/2016
The last one though. LOVED THEM ALL! Lost 2 days of sleep but it was worth it! AMAZING
C chapter 147 . 6/30/2016
Ha! I love how you make Beast Boy faint! Every one makes Raven faint, but we all know Beast Boy would be fainting!
C chapter 117 . 6/30/2016
She wouldn't get drunk...
C chapter 86 . 6/29/2016
The mood swings would be even worse for her of course due to her emotions. I thought every M rated thing was stupid smut, but this is very funny and entertaining. I am glad I gave it a chance.
C chapter 80 . 6/29/2016
Raven is not stupid.
C chapter 63 . 6/29/2016
You do know Raven can teleport and heal herself right?
C chapter 40 . 6/29/2016
Hah! That was funny.
C chapter 34 . 6/29/2016
5 secs later:
Beast Boy screamed. It was like he was falling, but worse. Raven had encased him in black magic and was forcing him down through the air at the speed of light. No matter what he turned into, he couldn't escape. As he looked on in horror he realized he was going to hit the water. He didn't have time to change and went under with a SPLAPP sound. He turned into a fish. As soon as he did, he was yanked out of the water and pulled back to the beach. Before his very scared eyes was a huge hole. He was dropped in and covered with sand. "Oh, hey Cyborg" he said to the metal man next him before he was completely covered. Raven was sitting on the couch with Starfire and Robin. Starfire was holding a tub of water and Robin was mixing glue solvent into it. Then they helped Raven rub it onto the areas with super glue. "Now," said Robin "after we get it of your lips we can pull the spoon down a little and have you gurgle the mix until we can pull it out of your mouth." The doors opened and the pranksters walked in covered in wet sand. Beast Boy harrumphed. "Remind me to NEVER try something like that again."
C chapter 31 . 6/29/2016
Raven is not an idiot.
C chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
Raven wouldn't call him Baby. Ever. Period.