Reviews for Opposites Attract
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 155 . 9/5
The last one though. LOVED THEM ALL! Lost 2 days of sleep but it was worth it! AMAZING
C chapter 147 . 6/30
Ha! I love how you make Beast Boy faint! Every one makes Raven faint, but we all know Beast Boy would be fainting!
C chapter 117 . 6/30
She wouldn't get drunk...
C chapter 86 . 6/29
The mood swings would be even worse for her of course due to her emotions. I thought every M rated thing was stupid smut, but this is very funny and entertaining. I am glad I gave it a chance.
C chapter 80 . 6/29
Raven is not stupid.
C chapter 63 . 6/29
You do know Raven can teleport and heal herself right?
C chapter 40 . 6/29
Hah! That was funny.
C chapter 34 . 6/29
5 secs later:
Beast Boy screamed. It was like he was falling, but worse. Raven had encased him in black magic and was forcing him down through the air at the speed of light. No matter what he turned into, he couldn't escape. As he looked on in horror he realized he was going to hit the water. He didn't have time to change and went under with a SPLAPP sound. He turned into a fish. As soon as he did, he was yanked out of the water and pulled back to the beach. Before his very scared eyes was a huge hole. He was dropped in and covered with sand. "Oh, hey Cyborg" he said to the metal man next him before he was completely covered. Raven was sitting on the couch with Starfire and Robin. Starfire was holding a tub of water and Robin was mixing glue solvent into it. Then they helped Raven rub it onto the areas with super glue. "Now," said Robin "after we get it of your lips we can pull the spoon down a little and have you gurgle the mix until we can pull it out of your mouth." The doors opened and the pranksters walked in covered in wet sand. Beast Boy harrumphed. "Remind me to NEVER try something like that again."
C chapter 31 . 6/29
Raven is not an idiot.
C chapter 25 . 6/29
Raven wouldn't call him Baby. Ever. Period.
C chapter 19 . 6/29
OK, one how are they both sitting on the toilet at the same time, two, how come Cyborg looked into the bathroom when they were in there. The Titans aren't that close, and three, otherwise a great story.
MrRayney chapter 8 . 1/17
It's fun to see Beast Boy completely nervous, but it is understandable as it is the day of your Wedding with Raven.
MrRayney chapter 7 . 1/17
Tragic but with a happy ending, good job.
MrRayney chapter 6 . 1/17
This was a story too tender, it was so nice to see Beast Boy and Rem do that for Raven.
MrRayney chapter 5 . 1/17
But if that's one of the classic phrases Beast Boy seduction, without their bad sentences would not Beast Boy.