Reviews for The Temptation of Acceptance
Jervis Tetch chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love it. You're a great writer.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hooray. Nice fic. Yeah written so very well. Great.
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow! that was intense! this is so well written I have no words to describe it. The brides are so well written they all have their personality. Is this a one shot or is ther more... It is fine either way but I would like to read more... amybe I'll take a look at you profile and your other stories.

Alanna
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
An interesting premise. I suppose Mina's steeped in denial, but she's just trying to find some way to cope. You've also written the Brides very creatively, I love what you've done with them. The dressing scene towards the end was also very well-written and rather sexy. Well done.

Off to read some more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is very well written.
Christine Erik chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Very good. An interesting take, as well. Will there be more? *hopeful look*
Marimoon chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow, that was such a wonderful story! It really is lovely.

If you may, if you can, please update right now! I would really like to see the end of your story because of the twist that you have delibrately taken and that I am very fond of! Dracula does seem to be just about like the book I am reading depicts him. Fantastic job and update soon! Please!
Currently Defunct chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
So the Brides are all over Mina. Not surprising, since there's a disproportionate amount of men and women. I suppose they have to get their thrills somehow.

I thought it was kind of bizarre that Mina was so surprised when the Brides led her back to D. I mean . . . duh. Where else are they going to take her? They are his, after all, and the only reason he would send them out in the first place is to bring her back.

On an unrelated note, only the Brides would ever consider binding someone's wrist with a string of pearls.

And, one final random thought, Ecaterina is the Romanian form of Katherina (I considered that name for her, actually, but "Katherina" seemed to fit with "The Taming of the Shrew" and it had the potential for nicknames). That struck me as funny.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Nope. Not over. *Is in denial*

LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY!
Leah Day chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Adore it. But I wish it was longer. A 3 chapter maybe? It just didn't feel finished to me. I really think you add more.

:) Leah.
random person chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Good story. Kinda sexy, but mostly scary and somehow sad.
anotherfanwritertoo chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Nice work. I particularly liked the seductive Dracula being able to undo corsets fast:)