Reviews for Denouement
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Looooool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
One of the best things I have ever read, EVER. For this pairing, or any other. SO MUCH BETTER then JKR's stupid ending. :)
VeroSev chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Jajajajajaja XD! Good story XD!
Nocturnas Resting chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
:D
nice ending!
:D
TickingMinds chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awww.. No fic is ever pointless. They are all just figments of our imagination that has meaning to us all. I completely loved this fic. Yes it was crack and should not be taken seriously but i couldn't help but be warm inside when Voldemort kissed Harry. A brilliant little oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Best thing I've ever read. Seriously. Certainly better then the original canon book epilogue. Not that that would be hard... Writers on crack, needing to make all the main characters, WHO DIDN'T DIE, straight. Spit. Harry would have made so much more sense with Draco (Who he STALKED for MOST of the books.) Snape, (Who he was OBSESSED WITH FOR MOST OF THE BOOKS.) or yes even Tommy-boy. (Who he had, in a fashion, a SOUL CONNECTION with.) But, at least we have wrters like you, to make us stop crying, and smile. :) Thank you for that.
Thumper56 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Too funny! Loved it. Thank you!
Calasse chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Funny as hell.
earlyable chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
...this is hilarious! Love it, absolutely love it.
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Snigger.
beccabam chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
“I'm pregnant ”. Oh bugger. Tom? Tom! I was joking, Tom. Oh, bloody hell
Ahahahahaha that would be funny as hell if that was the real ending :) x
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wooow. This. Is. Perfect. XD
sherlocked chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Okay, this totally made me laugh. Especially the part where Tom faints and Harry's like oh, crap, I was just kidding. lol. Loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012