Reviews for Life Is A Bang!
Chary chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
Aw, this was so sad, but it's a really good story.
kariuchiha19 chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
sorry itook so long ive been having problems with my comp and i cant go on that much...this was great! loved it really!
cheli chapter 16 . 1/17/2008

This story is so good.

I love it and LOVE Deidara

Miss him *tear*
narutardedbandgeek chapter 16 . 1/17/2008
That was rather sad. I mean, it was great! I loved it, it just made me sad. And yeah, I was forewarned about the spoilers, so that didn't bother me so much, but jeez it's just a really sad story.

And the fact that it made me that sad is actually a good thing, because it means you got the emotion across really well.

Well, I'll be waiting to see if you write an epilogue!

And the storm setting did fit really well, good job!
cheli chapter 15 . 1/14/2008
I love you story

Its very good. Too bad the girl had to die

Can't wait to read more chapters

Kep up the great work
kariuchiha19 chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
wow...that...was...cool!it didnt take u long to update lukily!poor deidei...though it was very obvious anna was gonna die...well...update and complete soon!
Renji9031 chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
OK, that makes sense, sort of. So now Deidara is a broen man and in need of prayer. What will Itachi do? Tsukiyomi him into joining?
kariuchiha19 chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
ahh!cliffhanger!lol perfect moment for one too!now i really cant wait for the next chapter!so update quick kay?
Renji9031 chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
IT'S GONNA BLOW! Wow. Nice job with the cliffhanger. So what's going to happen? Is Aran going to stop them or is the entire village going to blow? Either way, Gaara, it sucks to be you.
kariuchiha19 chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
more than u know deidei...more then u know...a filler chap...well, next chap is the part ive been dieing to read!so...update soon ok?
Renji9031 chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
This is it. This is the moment that seals not only Deidara's fate, but Gaara's as well (SHIPPUUDEN SPOILER). Keep it up.
kariuchiha19 chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
aww, deidei is soo stupid about women...its cute...just like all guys...oh well, glad u updated, and twice...since i got off the computer last night...sweet, i liked the sasori part in the last chapter...poor poor kisame is stuck between itachi and sasori...itachi would kill him if he could and sasori has a bad temper...update soon!
Renji9031 chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
OK, so now we know how Deidara got those mouths on his hands... When is he going to join Akatsuki? Does Oro have to leave first?
narutardedbandgeek chapter 11 . 1/6/2008
schweet! you're back! I liked this chapter. One thing I'd like to point out, is that a lot is two words, allot means to set aside/assign a portion (like, to allot thirty minutes to go to the store). So, whether or not you already knew that, I just thought I'd make sure.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Plus, I hope the "certain events" in your life resolve themselves without too much trouble.

take care,