Reviews for Path of a Warrior
Partsu chapter 3 . 10/21
Gohan has way too much knowledge and maturity fot child his age in this... but meh whatever I'm bored enough to continue reading
Awesome story beginning to end! The young Gohan fusing with Echo, meeting Scythe and eventually bringing back Mirai Gohan was extremely cool. Once again, the story was great and thanks for the awesome read.
nimedhel09 chapter 28 . 3/14
Ooook. So, I'm still not sure what to think of your story, as it is quite different from what I would have expected, but... Seeing as Broly and, before him, Cooler, had very big kis, why didn't the other Z-fighters come to aid Gohan? They should have known that there was a disturbance, because, when a power level is high enough, they sense it without even trying, and I'm assuming Broly's is all consuming, being the legendary super saiyan that he is.
kamrenssj3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow badass
Inperiosus guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Please don't use Japanese words in the story, you seem stupid when you do it and ruin the whole mood of the story.
Guest 22 chapter 49 . 9/5/2015
Where do you live? I am just wondering because, in most of America High schools don't have recess.
Guest 22 chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
This chapter name is also a song
Son Omar chapter 58 . 7/21/2015
Please update your story because I wanna see what happens during the Majin Buu saga and up to GT and the Battle of Gods Saga
Guest chapter 58 . 7/5/2015
Its been 5 years when r u gonna update
pr0dz chapter 33 . 6/20/2015
Kaioken doubles the power so does this mean that the human Z Fighters can catch up?
Geoff chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
Gohan died that is stupid
theknightoflight chapter 58 . 2/18/2015
Blake2020 chapter 58 . 2/6/2015
Wow im eager to see who wins between both past and FUTURE Gohan of different times and very interesting chapter indeed and I finally catch up to chapter 58 and i hope you read these reviews of mines and update this story for 2015? Because this is the greatest story I ever read and you did a good job with the characters and good twist as well and good everything so I hope you update this story please i love your story and very amazing too and PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON FOR 2015?
Blake2020 chapter 57 . 2/6/2015
Wow funny and cool and amazing chapter is all i can aboat this one and what a twist too with future gohan and trunks back and shocking that gohan blade sword is gone too?
Blake2020 chapter 56 . 2/6/2015
Wow great chapter and videl met gohan parents interesting and funny too and amusing as well?