Reviews for Hell´s week
deelaNerth chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I'll wait your next chapter and see how much 1827 relationship progress :3
Hariio chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Hello! :)
I know it's been 6 years since you updated this... but could you let me know if you're gonna finish this? :(
I really really like it, and although you might be over KHR by now, I think this hard work would go to waste if it wasn't completed. Please respond as soon as you can... Thank you. :S
Azakura chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Ahahha. Cute. Very cute. ;D
Wendy Sawada chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I like this story alot so please continue~
neitherbirdnortree chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
*In Italy, Mafiosos ran over each other trying to place their bets on what would happen next while in the background a chorus of "Sex! Sex! Sex!" could be heard coming from the Varia, led by Dino and Squalo, who had forgotten their differences and where now jumping up and down in excitement.*

The mental image of the Varia, Dino and SQUALO doing that made me laugh the whole day. That was an awesome sentence.

PLEASE. CONTINUE. This is too good to be true!
Kichou chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Great story. I hope you update it one of these days.
luvtuna27 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Haha, I love how they're practically stalking Tsuna and Hibari from italy 3 keep up the good work!
GlacialCranberry chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
well, it would be cool if hibaris parents were absent or away, so you wouldn't have to make them.. (..but maybe you already decided..)

Well, i like the fact that kind of.. EVERYONE is stalking Hibari and Tsuna

and Gokudera.. your OoC Gokudera is awesome x3

but he isn't SO OoC after all

i hope you continue writing
Ellotherestorytime chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
I just love this story and pairing! Even if it has some spelling mistakes like missing letters, but other than that I give it an A

Also since you put that we can tell you what we may want to see happen I decided that maybe when Hibari and Tsuna go to Hibari's mansion somethings happens like Hibari's parents find out too and join in too. If this at least gives you a hint for the next chapter then okay!
marble-fire chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
continue woman! :P
AnonymousAuthor13 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Nice story! Really funny and exciting! Oh and does tsuna have an evil side now? Hahahaha! Anyway please update soon! I really like this fanfic!
Arashi no Ouji chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
cant wait for next chappie
bookimp chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Super cute! Poor Hibari... girls are evil yaoi monster *refuses to look in the mirror* I'm enjoying reading and look forward to more :)
MOnO.13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
i want dino as a bridesmaid! that will crack me up!
chu chu banato chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
there weren't any mistakes, or at least i didn't see any. and why did you stop writing this story, it's fantastic! best d*mn thing i've ever read, actually. so PLZ update, it been over a year since your last update! :( ny way great job, i loved it. :)