Reviews for Hop With the Geek Set
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
you have Rodney down pat - hysterical
Anais in the afternoon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hee, Teyla's assesment of Earth culture is pretty funny. I could just *hear* her contemplate painting her skin in that really calm voice she often uses, which only made it better.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Teehee. This is a great way to spend my afternoon.
Erratta chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
It figures that Rodney would attempt to spread his geekdom to alien cultures. I love Teyla's perspective on that. So … true. Very fun.

~Esme
MBB chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Pretty funny. And educative as well, as my knowledge of it is pretty much limited to Asterix and Lucky Luke. (Rodney mcKay, the man who talks faster then his shadow :-P )

And no, Teyla should not change her colour and grow a tail - it failed as plot on Andromeda, and it would fail on Atlantis. And like Rodney said, she's hot enough as it is.
SongbirdGK chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Ae! *squee*

This is happyful. Moreso than usual, actually, since I'm presently on a McKeyla kick... I love the last bit, of course. Getting all tongue tied and... the idea of Teyla painting herself a different color made me laugh. Come to think of it, that aspect of comic book heroes is a bit odd. The whole thing was very cute. Of course, now I'm curious who said McKay was adorable! Ye think you could whip up a follow-up of some sort? _
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love it! It's brilliant! I love it! Great story!
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
he!, he-hulk haha
Zedpm chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Who is "She"? I wonder.
Zedpm chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That is so true! An awkward Rodney really is an adorable Rodney!
graceblade chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was so sweet. It's wonderful to see Rodney flustered.

Nice ficlet.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
CUTEfluff! And good golly-why don't I already have you on my author's alert? I am shamed...and far too fond of multiple punctuations! D Keep up the good work, dearie-when you have fun, we all do!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
LOL. This was funny! I have also wondered how the comic book heroines manage to maintain their dignity in battle. Now I know it's double-sided tape! :) If Teyla thinks that the heroines are odd,maybe Rodney should introduce her to the villains! I wonder what she'd think of the likes of the Joker and the Scarecrow. :)
nwfairy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
hahaha, Full of win. I can see Rodney trying to teach Teyla comics, of course Radek would show her the japanese side of the comic industry though ;)
highonstargate chapter 1 . 10/15/2007