Reviews for Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
Cam chapter 18 . 9/25
Good god in heaven that whole story was beautiful but you brought tears to my eyes with the last bit of the epilogue. The chapter for Draco was gut-wrenchingly lovely and so very original in the way it was written! Can't praise you enough :)
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 7 . 7/27
So I just started this story and I love it, but I have been in the game too long to think tonight is their last night at the hospice. I am terrified to click next but I am going to anyway.
I haven't felt the desire to review on a story in quite a while... But I liked yours enough to leave you one. I want to compliment Yu on a wonderful story and excellent writing skills. Thanks!
PastHopingFor chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
It's brilliant. No, that's a lie. Brilliant beyond brilliant beyond BRILLIANT! This story actually made me cry, just for your information! Amazing story, definitely did not see some of those little twists coming. You're a wonderful you for this story!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
I adored your Draco. And you wrote Hermione's hardships very well. Thanks for the read!
Myra921 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I wasn't sure at the beginning how the story would unfold but it was perfect. Simply amazing! I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you write more in the future!
newyorklover chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Ahh I loved this. It was the right amount of angst and bittersweet, it was lovely. Definitely a favourite. :)
Jam chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Your writing style is just to die for ok. I love your story it's more ok?
SlytherinGurrl chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
simply smashing!
yay chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Why is she writing about herself in third person?
sunshine-sue chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
something all of us need to remember we are never forgotten.

they seem to have found a happy place even if it is a little less than perfect but alas we are not perfect people and so it is perfect for them.

suzie :)
sunshine-sue chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
it is a great feat when you realize the potential happiness is worth more than the potential hurt. especially after so much hurt.
sunshine-sue chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
who will crack first? how long will it take?
sunshine-sue chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
so she was pregnant with daddy m's baby and zambini's assult caused her to miscarry. wow
sunshine-sue chapter 14 . 12/26/2010