Reviews for Infinity Complex
IsaBean chapter 1 . 2/25
omg! PLEASE START THIS UP AGAIN!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I like it Lyle knowing more then his sister besides I love Lyle stories.
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Nice:) Not many fics on Lyle around.
Gamebird chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hahah! I love it. I love Lyle feeling superior. So teenage. And in this case, prolly true. Claire really needs to get her act together.
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw sad but great. such a powerful fic, great job!
anonentity chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I can see this happening. Claire's only getting more immature as season two drags on, and no one's watching for subterfuge from Lyle's end. You make quite a few good points about the series here. I wonder... would something cool be a better cover than something boring? Can something be so tedious it's suspicious?
Yusagi chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Oh, wow. I love this. You seriously need to continue this, because I am a big time Lyle fan, and this is just...perfectly fitting his attitude in season 2. Everyone ignores him and completely ignores the fact that he might know something, so much so that he could learn quite a lot without ever being suspected.
Captain-Hat chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
It's good to see Lyle getting some recognition. Nice work.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Ooh that's schemey. Nice.
East Coast Ryder chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I really like this little ficlet. (I especially like the reference to the Unabomber...)
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I enjoyed that. It was cool to see how Lyle might thing of things. He gets so little of a part in the series. It was fun to see his point of view of things. And to have him knowing everything...you'd never thing. Good job!

~Mac
JENNY is RAD chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
"If I had a secret organization, I'd make my front company something way cooler than a paper company. Like a sports car factory. Or paintball." This line made me laugh out loud. So like a teenage boy to say something like that. Genius I tell you.