Reviews for The Past
LadyRaider92 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Please update... what happen to Isis? Is she in the shadow realm? Please update (when you can)
Redneck Badger Lord Drizzt chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
As a minister myself, I love this. However there are a few historical errors.

1. The cross isn't holy to Judaism. The star of David is. The Ankh is a purely Egyptian symbol meaning long life.

2. It wouldn't be holy until 33 A.D. Christ wouldn't die until that year, according to Luke. Until then, all you had were Jewish/Hebrew people.

3. This is old kingdom Egypt (30-20 B.C.) their first exposure to God would be through Joseph (though Abram did visit there, read the story) which would be around (1500-1300 BC).

4. The Jewish name for the Lord God is Yahweh. Jehovah wouldn't be used until 400 A.D. by the Germanic peoples, who could not pronounce the Hebrew name correctly.

5. The Jews rarely ever called God by His name. Only during very important events would they ever dare speak it aloud.

I hope you appreciate the history here. God bless.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
WoW 0_o that was a shock, I can't wait to see the rest
quietlyintheshadows chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
very interesting, and I love ur crazy character reactions (the 1s that are technically not in the chapter)
quietlyintheshadows chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I still find this very intriguing ;)
quietlyintheshadows chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
still interesting, KEEP GOING :)
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
interesting I'd like to see more :)
dancers of the night chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
that was a very good chapter_ It has been a very long time too so it made it up for all the lost time. lol. Loved it.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
Nice job.

Okamidragon chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love this story! I love the christian twist you added to this one. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to be on as Dragonmaster. I just wanted to say I still love this story and I hope that you keep up the good work! Remember God Rules and the Devil Drools.
dancers of the night chapter 7 . 12/10/2008
I liked this chapter update soon.

ps-I got your pm I had a good thanksgiving and I've been busy too so don't worry.

God Bless you.
Whispering Soul of the Moon chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
Great job on your chapter cq, can't wait to read more. Update more soon when you get the chance.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 7 . 12/9/2008
More Please. It was great! Poor Isis...

The Duelist's Heiress chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Well done! Nice job!

dancers of the night chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Uh oh, they are about to get into trouble. I hope it ain't bad. update soon. (it's been busy sorry for not talking to you.)