Reviews for My Uzumaki
If-chan chapter 9 . 3/11
I love this story how fast paced it is. Amazing idea, love the cuteness of Naruto as well. Good job!
Sandwolf chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
naru bondage
Sandwolf chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
sakura is a yaoifan yay!
Sandwolf chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
this is a fun story to read. it's been so long since I've read a good sasunaru fanfiction.

oh, colour is spelled color.
Sigh-Ah chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
the dark side has cookies!? *looks to the 'bright side' hell all we have is brownies and milk!*

lol I really like it so far its cute
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
You are awesome, Kyuubi!
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Nice! Boyfriend and brother saving the day!
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Ahahahaha! Kyuubi.
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Neat.
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Yep. Kyuubi is always right, babe!
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Nice.
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Awww...Sasuke's helping Naruto.
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Whoa...you surely got its and it's mixed up.
Its possession of something. 'Its lost toy.'
It'sit is.
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for writing a story that takes place in Shippuden! The only ones that have Sasuke coming back are the SaiNaru ones and he looks like a dick in those!
vanillepiphany97 chapter 36 . 3/8/2013
I just read this story today. 9-3-2013 and i absolutely love it. I love how there are always problems but always someone trying to fix them. I hated those bitchy Sasuke fans that told Naruto to break up with Sasu. I love the way this story is written as well, it seems as if you were really nervous, but its like the story had mind of its own like it was creating itself. The story was a bit long for my liking, but i don't mind too much. you did continue the suspense in the earlier chapters and i ended up being so caught up in this story that i read every chapter in 2 hours. I absolutely love it. this story was amazing. Though i was a little upset, i hate when a good story ends. Please keep writing new stories and i hope to see stories just as good, if not better than this one in the future. :) Thank-you for making my day. You are an amazing author.