Reviews for Lyre
Geass Lord chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I do not understand a damn thing in this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hi, Ghibli Ninja here again. I had to sign myself out cause Fanfiction won't let me write more than one comment per chapter.
I forgot to mention that I love those lines near the end: "He wrote no music. Why didn't you think of that? He didn't write anything. He never wrote anything. He only played, and he played for others."

Absolutely beautiful. It gives a musical point of view of how Lelouch lived life. It was sincere, simple, and yet elegant. I just can't commend you enough for the complete artistry that you put into those few lines.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I am a musician myself and play four different instruments. And I thought you did an AMAZING job with this. Seriously. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful and very refined... you should really use your writing for a living.

I notice that you are also very unique among Code Geass authors because you really get into C.C.'s head and reveal the vulnerable side to her, all the while keeping her completely in character. It blows my mind. Simply because it is sooooooo hard to write C.C. successfully and artistically at the same time. I am officially adding you to my list of favorite authors (and it's not a very big list, mind you). Well done :P
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow...I really love this. In all my surfing of Fanfiction(and believe me, I have done quite a bit), I don't think I've ever run across something quite so elegant, yet at the same time so beautifully simplistic. Well done. Please continue to write.
js chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh wow. I'm in love, seriously, the entire thing was really wonderful. After reading I looked up those musical I didn't understand and read it again to see what difference it made. Then I read it again because I love it. Really well written andvery powerful, thank you so much for writing it. I'm so reading it again.
Kittenlady chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Oh wow, that was really, REALLY good. At first I couldn't decide if it was C.C. talking about Lelouch to Suzaku(?) or her talking about Charles to Lelouch. The 10 cranes got the message across xD
Convictski chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is... yes. Good. This is excellent.
Cheese-kun chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love your fics, they're always so intelligent and reading them always make me feel something like great admiration towards you. As a BIG Fan of classical music and A BIG FAN of CODE GEASS, this fic is surely one of the greatest CG-fics. The greatest is another fic written by you xD. *ah crappy english sorry*
Khiyu chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This fic was intriguing and very well-written (as is every single thing you've written I'm coming to realize). The stream-of-consciousness-esque, one-sided conversation style sort of gives off the feeling that C.C. is speaking more talkatively and candidly than her actual character might, but I love the affect regardless. C.C's comments about not knowing Lelouch's ear because he was only aware of his eye and such were very amusing in a sad sort of way. The line "Why aren't you laughing? That was funny." certainly made me laugh though. I loved that you referenced Sadoko's immortality through her cranes and I found it very fitting to her character that C.C. found her story overly-sentimental. And then there were classical music references! Yay those made my day.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Great work!
Star Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
So I'm kind of on a binge with reading your Code Geass fics. I've only read and reviewed one other one which I absolutely loved. So I decided, why not read more of her stuff?

I love, love, love this. I can actually hear C.C.'s voice in my head, see all her expressions, match the tone...it's perfect. And the one-sided conversation made it all the better. It was casual in a way, especially when she threw out questions; it was very poetic too. They both sort of blended together I guess. And of course, I loved the way you had C.C. describe singing as showing honesty.

Argh, I'm rambling! Honestly, I could go on forever and forever about why I love this, but I'll stop!

Great job with this! Simply beautiful work.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I liked it.
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I'm not an expert in musical instruments but I really like how this story is written :D
Renhi chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
You see, I'm intrigued with the title.

And the one-sided conversation just intrigues me a bit too much for my liking. But it's okay, since, well, I just found a brilliant story!

The story is a bit confusing (because I don't really know all the musical references you use in the story), but overall, it's excellent.

10/10.

-Perdendosi
Nitroglycerin chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Nice. I like the generally surreal mood. That, and one-sided conversations intrigue me.