Reviews for Thunderstorms and Confessions
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was very beautifully written. For some reason I could always imagine Tifa being afraid of thunder or whatnot. You're very talented, especially at creating an imagery. Although toward the end (namely the last large paragraph and the dialogue after that) became rather cheesy, the portrayal of Cloud's interaction with Tifa was very well done.

Good job! I'm totally favouriting this :P
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
FAVORITE! FAVORITE!

This was so sweet!
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I like this side of Cloud in your story :D

Maybe, thunderstorms wouldn't be such a dread for Tifa anymore, hehe.
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
cute
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
So basically.. I loved this! I saw you reviewed my story [which by the way, thank you so much! I was overjoyed!] and I just took a peek at your profile and I saw that you wrote a few stories so I clicked this one and it made me smile! It was written wonderfully and you kept both Tifa&Cloud in character [which for some reason, some other authors can't do well]. It was also fluffy and cute _ but only enough to keep the tone of the story the same and not too mushy. And I loved how at the end, Cloud let out his feelings but it was in a way where you could totally picture him saying these things [and once again, not out of character]. Overall, I think you did a splendid job!
Mrs.MaxiStrife chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
OH MY GODI LOVE THIS STORY...ITS SO BEAUTIFUL...AND ROMANTIC...WONDERFUL JOB..I FELT THE STORY...AMAZING...ITS AWESOME...I LOVE IT...LOVE IT...BRILLIANT JOB...I AM IN CRAZLY LOVE WITH IT...MUAH!
Xecko chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
lol Tifa's scared of thunderstorms and clings to Cloud for support... that's so cute and sweet :D

then they're confession of love...

your story was just terrific in every possible way

i mean it, really. D

i hope you continue writing CloTi stories :D cuz CloTi ROCKS! WOOT!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh, I like this. )

Very good...very good...

Sg
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aw, how cute! I liked that. Very nice job! A few errors here and there, but nothing big! Overall, a very nicely written story, and a very adorable one too! Wonderful job!
NailoSyanodel chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was really sweet and nicely written. It put a smile on my lips.
Li-Bai - Opus 3 No. 2 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007