Reviews for Redemption
sparkling-stone chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
Oh my god, this is an amazing story! Please update soon!
Ocean of Dreams chapter 12 . 11/4/2007
I was reading this on Shurtugal and then I lost the link and forgot about it, and then I found it again! You have a really good plot and writing style. Good luck on the next one!
dumisalive92 chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
I've been reading this particular story on Shurtugal and i was glad to see it here as well! They way Arya and Eragon are portrayed is really close to their characters in the books. Can't wait for the next one!
spacetrance chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
loving the story !
spacetrance chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
i like the way u phrase ur words. jus serious enough for the atmosphere
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Another good chapter. Wee, Thorn.
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
Yay. Insane Eragon.
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
Lol DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE, luv it.

Wee, Trianna. Wee, Eragon going insane.
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Good chapter. Wee, tarot cards. Gotta love em.

No! Not Eragon/Arya! (
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
Aw! But Trianna's awesome! *hopes you don't write her out*
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Another good chapter. Are you setting it up so Eragon and Arya hook up? Well, lemme read the other 8 chapters first, lol. *hopes not*
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Another good chapter. Not a big fan of Nasuada, she bugs the crap out of me. And she bugged me in this chapter. Which means you're a good writer, so high five. And yay, Trianna!
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Another good chapter. Of course, any chapter that contains "Eragon lay shirtless on his back" and "Sweat glistened on his chest" in the first paragraph is a good chapter.

Anyway, loved Eragon's nightmare. Oh, serial killer in the making.
IAmNotTheWalrus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hey. Great story so far. Nice job on keeping Arya in character - she's one of the toughest characters to write, and I'm glad you had her have her own POV.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »