Reviews for Redemption
Total Ditcher chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
Love the new chapter. Hope Murtagh and Thorn make it out all right.

Update soon
Total Ditcher chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
I have just read the rest of your story and I love it! Arya and Eragon finally got together, Eragon no longer has terible nightmares, and Arya dosen't feel like she's going nuts. They all get what they want.

There was no spelling mistakes and grammer problems, which is good, so I'm giving you the thumbs up on this story.

I really, really hope you update soon, because I love this story so much, and if I might say I think its the best in the "M" section.

Update soon.

Love

Love

Dynasty
Total Ditcher chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Whats with Eragon LOVING the rage? Yes I admit it makes me feel good when I'm going crazy, but with Eragon it seems highly impossible. Something is Truly Wrong with him.

And Saphira telling off Arya was brilliant, though this time you feel sorry for Arya becasue she ment no harm to eragon and was only helping him(well trying to)

I love this story! I'm going to read the rest tomorrow because I'm really tired and I might go to bed. Love it.
Total Ditcher chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
The moment between Eragon and Arya was sad. Arya telling part of her life story to him was great. But then Eragon gets very emotional AGAIN. How will Arya do it next time.

YES! Angela stood up to Trianna, and now she's gone! JOY!
Total Ditcher chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
Its good to know that Eragon is TRYING to remind himself that he made a promis and also TRYING not to break it. Hope he lasts, but I know he wont.

I like the little girl to girl talk between Saphira and Arya, very dramatic and emotional.
Total Ditcher chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Roran? Being a parasite? I find this extreamly funny, and i thought eragon was bad.

Arya's going mad to? This is also funny, only because if she goes even more nuts then she can't controll her emotions and FINALLY tell eragon. I hope.
Total Ditcher chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Who is this lone figure? I guess I will have to find out, and I hope Nasuada dosen't get hurt.

Its good that you have made it out that Eragon is begining to fear himself as the NEXT Galbatorix(How sad) Most people don't understand the pain he's going through about Murtaghs betrail, which is leading to him going phsyco.
Total Ditcher chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
The first chapter is exelent! Simply because Arya is strugling to face the truth of her emotions.

And Eragon still being the jealous type is great. (though I don't think it mentions that in the books, but you can half tell its true)

This chapter