Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
Engelmohr2004 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Natthen is still alive yhea cool and is sylar still alive to awesome keep it up.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Oh my gosh the horroibale terribale misunderstandings not only is sylar dead but now his reputation is shot lol lovers with peter eww if sylar were alive right now he'd kill them all hear me kill them all. XD well besides how uttlerlt wrong it got at the end it was good chapter Xd
Engelmohr2004 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Man I was really hoping sylar would live to bad.
hybrid vigour chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I only just discovered this piece, and I signed up to purely so I could leave a review on it. Sorry if it's a bit out of the blue after such a long time, but I felt a strong urge to comment, because (and I don't think I'm blaspheming by saying this) quality fics on this website are uncommon. So this was a very pleasant surprise.

This is an extremely well written and wonderfully engaging piece of fanfiction, and it's easy to tell that writing forms part of your chosen career. In particular, you write Peter (who is clearly recognizable even in his amnesiac state) beautifully, but the other canon characters are also well formed. I'm also very impressed with your OC's - Elle is devilish and endearing, and Grace is a fascinating antagonist.

I see you haven't updated in a very long time, and I understand how that happens: real life takes precedence, interests/fandoms change etc. Therefore, I'm not asking you to update, as lovely as that would be. I simply wanted to tell you that what you've written so far is fantastic, and I wish you well for your other endeavors. From your profile, I see you're writing an original novel, and given the talent you've shown here, I have no doubt you'll have success.

Take care :)
beth9874 chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
update please

its well good
InkStainedFire chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Ok so- finally reviewing! My apologies for the delay, I was in the process of reading this with full intent to review when I fell ill, thus hindering the review process. But now I soldier forward and say more fiction from Lupinus? Definitely squee worthy!

I've had a blinding headache all afternoon, but MBK is proving to be a heady tonic for it. Your characterization is wonderful, and your Elle proves that you are an authoress after my own heart! The humping of Isaac's leg and the signing of the boobs comment- comedic perfection. Now, you know how much I adore Olivia, and that certainly hasn't lessened, but I think Elle may just give her a run for her money as my favorite of your fictional heroines. I just love her quirkiness!

But oh! Cruel fate! That a lust object of mine should be temporarily assigned the same name as my father! Well, I suppose I should just be glad you didn't choose to name him Fabio or some such. *shudders* Unpleasant associations, begone!

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of any of your wonderful works, sweetie darling!
heromimic chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Wow, just finished chapter 7.

Amazing. I'm really suprised that not many other people are reviewing. You really are a fantastic writer. Keep up thw good work! D
TheNewQueenB chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Wow...just read the third chapter..it's amazing. im totally loving Elle. I mean, not as much as peter, but still. Please keep going!
TheNewQueenB chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
awesome story! please keep going with it
Ahtilat chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Wow, that's just...wow. Great story really. I can't wait for more of it and I love the little details you've added along the way. Like the Nissan Versa. I could almost hear Hiro shouting in the background: "Nissan Versa, Nissan Versa!"

And the song of Fergie, hehehe, I doubled over, lemme guess, Big girls don't cry?
PadfootRawr chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
This is a brilliant story, keep up the writing :)

Can't wait for the next chapter (Y)

x