Reviews for Standing in the shadows
LetsPlayLions chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
So many typos... so hard to follow... my head hurts because I had to mentally spellcheck EVERYTHING as I read. Ugh... u.u;;
LetsPlayLions chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
LoL "she let go of my trout". XD I think you meant throat, not a type of fish. Kind of ruins the seriousness of the scene. Still... I seriously hate that kids mother. She's so horrible! I'm glad he offed her.
LetsPlayLions chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Awww. So sad. Poor kid. Hope he finds his picture.
LetsPlayLions chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
It astounds me how people who write such good and interesting fanfiction can have such bad spelling. LoL It's waiting, not weighting. Ah well. I suppose I have typos here and there too, plus most writers on here, English isn't their first language, so maybe that's it. ~shrugs.~ No idea. Very interesting premise story wise so far. Look forward to what will happen next. :3
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I love the pairing Seimei/Ritsuka! I loved this story so much!
sai chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
all I have to say is those girls were really scary I if I every had to kill them I wouldn't dare get close I'd use a sniper gun on top of a very very tall building. that is all

that was pretty awesome
Habaek chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I kinda get where the storynis flowing to but the grammer, spelling and choice of words are pretty bad
Like weighting? And she grabbed my trout?
lilanimefan247 chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
great job
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
you say weighting, it should be spelled wait instead X3 I like it hehe Go on Seimei, go get your kawaii Ritsuka-chan! X3 XDXD
ButterflyKitten90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
What do you mean WEIGHT? Honestly, I can't make any sense out of this...
klagana1 chapter 14 . 9/11/2009
nice!
klagana1 chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
oh shit what about soubi? i love ritsuka and seimei togeter but poor soubi! still love thou! _
klagana1 chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
danm, nice team!
klagana1 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
oh poor ritsuka! nice job!
klagana1 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
aww poor kid. love you soubi,