Reviews for The Highschool Song
rainshower chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
wow, i haven't read any melanie fics... great job! i liked how melanie saw the other characters:)
hebrewhernia chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Was that last little blurb part of the song? Wow. This is really cool. REally really good.
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Very cool. There's not much else I can say other than very cool. Mo, how do you do it everytime. Wow. I am really impressed. I liked how you portrayed Melanie and her thoughts. And the whole thing about Jamie punching his locker and then beatiing the guy up...I would give my right arm to see that in real life. I bet that would be quite a sight. Awesome fic. Wonderful work.
Cynical Insomnia chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Great Story, new perspective, witch was cool but I think you were a little hard on the bleacher junkies, I happpen to be one and it doesn't seem you think so but we're not all depressed druggies like some people may think. Keep Writing, great job. J/C Are the best!
starmindy chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
That was really, really, really, really, good! I loved it!
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
That was great. :) I really liked it, even though I've never been a big Melanie fan (and it's more than just the whole Hank thing, but the way she acted in Hero really ticked the journalist in me off). Wow...but this was great! I loved the rambling tone, and how you fit it right in with the song-wow. It was totally awesome. You're great, Mo' :)
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Melanie! I love Melanie! *grins and dances around* She was so awesome! This is a really great story, and it makes me VERY VERY happy that I am now out of High School...but this was an truly excellent fic, as per usual from you Mo'! I, as always, can not wait for more fic from you-espeically song fics! Great job!