Reviews for Boku no Saiai no Toujinshi
Myra The Fox chapter 2 . 3/6
please update, i'm interest where this goes! this is really great!
BlackRoseDraco chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Please write the next chapter i'm dyeing to read more of this perfect story.
Jeager's Paradise chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I believe that you are doing a great job with this story and should update soon. Oh and if you need some ideas you could do something with Riku being kidnapped or Kogenta gets really jealous. I hope u update soon!
CrimsonCherryBlossom814 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
sounds like an interesting story. are you going to update or did you abandon it?
silverfox princess123 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
i like it so far, so please update soon.
magi chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
oh! this is MAGNIFICENT! i love it it is very good plus retrospective as well please, please, plese continue this story!there are way too many great works outh there that are left unfinished...please do not let this one be one of them.
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Way the way yu wrote both their inner wait till next update.
Esoritoc chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Well, I'm new to this particular realm of anime, but not to fanfiction, so I must say that I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. I like how your seperating the different pov's and how Kogenta's character is showing through. Though you kinda have me worried about Riku ( :p ). Anyways, I'm looking forward to whatever else you have instore for us. Ja ne matta!
Zed chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
WOW. That was great. my only real complaint is that it ended so soon :(
Innactive chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I want a update too

omg

You just wrote it in just a perfect way, you clearly stated Riku's personality, you didn't go into detail, but u described his sadness, you also described how sterotyped he is, not even able to be himself, just like singers, princess, actors, king and queens,an famous people, forced to live with their heads up to make sure everyone is satifatied, even though they are not

i also liked the way you described kogenta's feelings, how he acts so maturely regreting his bad actions of the past, understanding his mistakes and problems, almost making himself hurt because of such a big regret he had of being so insensitive

I love the way you write, it's professional

but in the prologue, Kogenta is supposed to say KENZAN, and not TENZAN, OK?

I really wanna see how this story ends, it's gotta be worth your talent, I hope

Pleaase, please, please Update it soon, please?

Bye bye, amazing job

Anata wa sugoi desu!

(I feel like in my literature class, analyzing the book, the difference is that I like the book I'm reading, even though is a fanfiction, and not a proper book)
Sillvog chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I love that line 'denied himself even the kindness of acknowledging the blow'. That just seems to fit him. I can just think of Kogenta thinking that way the whole time through this too. - Update soon plz.
Riyshn chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
...I could have sworn I had this on my alert list...

Don't italisize the Japanese terms; it looks like you're trying to emphasize them and throws off the flow of the story.
pantherontherun chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
It has potential. I'd like to see this take shape.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
It's okay, and i'm sorry for being such a pest to you. I souldn't have put pressure on you, but it's a great chapter none the less. I'm sorry again for being relentles.

White Hunter howling out to you and the spirits!
jozs001 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I completely agree with white hunter... continue this story please it's a great anime, the pairing too, and I think it would be truly a shame if you abandon this fic...