Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggleborn Uprising
vmcclure2 chapter 24 . 4/17
OK, the eldest Furlong girl was "Annabeth" right up to when she led Harry to Iron Mtn, but when back in England is when she becomes "Annabelle"? Oh and past tense of dive isn't dived, it's dove.

Goo chapter!
vmcclure2 chapter 21 . 4/17
U know, something occurred to me, Heinzyl's incantation (s)was strongly like Samantha Stevens' methodology of performing magic on "Bewitched". You of an age to have that in your psyche? Or do you watch the series on YouTube? Another thing, the caption on the gate which Harry & the eldest Furlong girl read sounds like what the Fellowship of the Ring spent hours deciphering from elvish before they got a phrase similar to this one!

Good pins 'n' needles story.
vmcclure2 chapter 6 . 4/15
1st, c'mon no wonder Vernon didn't find any whiskey in the fridge when he looked! Even a complete dunce at those types of drinks like I am knows whiskeys, vodka, etc, would be kept in a cupboard made to accommodate them, they are not meant to be stored in a refrigerator unit!
U might want to recheck the spelling of "discression"?
Otherwise u did all right with this chapter!
vmcclure2 chapter 5 . 4/15
Why shouldn't Arthur and Molly have just thought to take to Ronald to the next neighboring farm and tell them that they were wanting their youngest son to be hired out in light of the fact that he had temperament issues that needed worked out of his system? That would have a better way of handling Ron than sealing him in his room until he made an apology to Harry, Hermione, and Ginny.
BillBrink chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Unlike your other works, this one is confusing, esp. this chapter.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
with this ending ch 11s name makes sense.
Bluewolf80 chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
Very interesting. Things escalated very quickly. I think it was a little fast but since an insane ghost was the driving force, I suppose it was understandable.
I am surprised that Amelia Bones did the things she did. Sacking muggleborns? That was so extreme for her. You gave the Greengrasses as an example of a family that was neutral. I would have liked to have seen an example of a named character helping a muggleborn to hide or protect them from being assaulted from Purebloods. There is the Underground Railroad of sorts. We weren't close to those people though so it didn't have as much meaning.

If I had been listening to Julien's rendition of the Origin of Magic, I believe my eyes would have started glazing over and I would have began vaguely wondering what to fix for dinner. It's kind of a lot of information that gets totally off topic. He could have condensed that all up with a preface warning about the guy can possess people's bodies. Which, by the way, those wards are so great they detect polyjuice, animagi, and you pretty much have to be escorted in by Harry himself. Yet they missed that there was an almost corporal ghost inside Mrs Granger? Why did Harry not know that was a crystal in that painting that he really needed to protect? Julien should have told him that too.

I understood the need to go to another demention. I wish that there had been more insight to Lily's reaction to the fact that her son has never known her and just came from another world. So a little mother/son bonding would be nice. I would have also liked to have known what happened to Ron (other than he wasn't with Susan), and more about Ginny and Neville. And what about baby Annabeth? Was she the baby girl that shows up at Hogwarts?

Overall, very good. Other than the Ghostbusters stuff. That was just cheesy. The rest of your story isn't a comedy. Why are you making the final confrontation into one? Don't get me wrong, I love the Ghostbusters. It just didn't feel like it belonged.
Thanks for a great story!
Niknakkitkat chapter 25 . 5/19/2016
This is awesome the whole time i was reading i was thinking whats gonna happen next
HermioneDianaRaven chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
You previously said James and Lily died in 1991 be cuz this is set 10 years after Canon. The news article in this chapter directly contradicts that
Airhorn jackass chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
ooh good henzel
terrycane1985 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Love this story too.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
I have a question rather than a review. At the start of this chapter is an author's note by zeropolis79. That has me curious as that is not the author's name at the top of da page. My first thought was "Huh?" You might want to answer via email. Please use in that case. I came by that name over 30 years ago doing "magical" things onstage for the local Civic Light Opera. :) I made the Wicked Witch appear/disappear in The Wizard of Oz among others.

JimS
Teacup chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
Loving the story!

Just a quick question: you mention in this chapter (20) that Lavender Brown sent Howlers to Ron with the Patil girls - but wasn't she murdered by Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson in Chapter 10?
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
Wow. This was REALLY good. Like, amazing!
Arthorius chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
Pathetic, you use the cowardly way of doing a time change to reverse the plot of your storyline... Was hopeing to see magic being erased from the UK...