Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggleborn Uprising
HermioneDianaRaven chapter 20 . 11/25
You previously said James and Lily died in 1991 be cuz this is set 10 years after Canon. The news article in this chapter directly contradicts that
Airhorn jackass chapter 5 . 11/21
ooh good henzel
terrycane1985 chapter 1 . 10/16
Love this story too.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 4 . 6/2
I have a question rather than a review. At the start of this chapter is an author's note by zeropolis79. That has me curious as that is not the author's name at the top of da page. My first thought was "Huh?" You might want to answer via email. Please use in that case. I came by that name over 30 years ago doing "magical" things onstage for the local Civic Light Opera. :) I made the Wicked Witch appear/disappear in The Wizard of Oz among others.

Teacup chapter 20 . 5/5
Loving the story!

Just a quick question: you mention in this chapter (20) that Lavender Brown sent Howlers to Ron with the Patil girls - but wasn't she murdered by Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson in Chapter 10?
SarcasticAlexWilliams chapter 25 . 5/4
Wow. This was REALLY good. Like, amazing!
Arthorius chapter 25 . 4/29
Pathetic, you use the cowardly way of doing a time change to reverse the plot of your storyline... Was hopeing to see magic being erased from the UK...
crvenashkorpija chapter 17 . 2/5
I just love how you used paralels between Star Wars and Harry Potter in this chapter,even the name have Yoda-like name.
hisnhers chapter 25 . 12/27/2014

hisnhers chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
yes! lol.

hisnhers chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
boo hiss! you can't kill them! lol.

still reading and enjoying a fascinating tale. This chapter is a bit heavy with details I have a hard time remembering, but that's ok. (MS is a terrible thing to do to a person's memory... -sigh-) On to the next exciting chapter -cough- sorry. was channeling the announcer of batman from my childhood. lol.

hisnhers chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Goodness. You REALLY don't like Ron! Trying to kill Pig? -shivers-

Poor Neville. Were his family members part of the groups that hated Muggle-borns?

hisnhers chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
dun. dun. duuuuuuuuuuuuuun! This seems interesting.

Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
WTF the ministry presecuting muggleborns and harry and hermione just sucking it up and not doing anything also dumbledore as well talk about serious plothole
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Really can’t believe this impressive came to an end really liked it.