Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggleborn Uprising
crvenashkorpija chapter 17 . 2/5
I just love how you used paralels between Star Wars and Harry Potter in this chapter,even the name have Yoda-like name.
hisnhers chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
enjoyed!

hisnhers chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
yes! lol.

hisnhers chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
boo hiss! you can't kill them! lol.

still reading and enjoying a fascinating tale. This chapter is a bit heavy with details I have a hard time remembering, but that's ok. (MS is a terrible thing to do to a person's memory... -sigh-) On to the next exciting chapter -cough- sorry. was channeling the announcer of batman from my childhood. lol.

hisnhers chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Goodness. You REALLY don't like Ron! Trying to kill Pig? -shivers-

Poor Neville. Were his family members part of the groups that hated Muggle-borns?

hisnhers chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
dun. dun. duuuuuuuuuuuuuun! This seems interesting.

Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
WTF the ministry presecuting muggleborns and harry and hermione just sucking it up and not doing anything also dumbledore as well talk about serious plothole
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
Really can’t believe this impressive came to an end really liked it.
LoriBell167 chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
Thanks again for another enjoyable read!
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
This story was splendid can’t believe it is over
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
Fantastic story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Marvelous story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
Stunning story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
nice
PairingMatters chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I got something to ask you.
I have seen some Harry Potter fanfictons where Witches and Wizards were given some kind of license that removes certain restrictions of underage magic, and allow them to obtain apparition license before they turn seventeen.
In this chapter, you mentioned that Harry and Hermione learnt how to apparate, let me remind you, in case you forget, apparition lessons are available for Wizards who are or will be of legal age when the next test is administered, but cannot pass the apparition test until they are seventeen. My question is what license did they get to permit them to learn how to apparate when they are not even sixteen?
Did they pass their apparition test? If they did, what license did they get to enable them to pass their apparition test?