Reviews for Coming of the Dark
Hatsumi Blade chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
NOOOO... Jace I hate you!
Otakugirl41 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Cool
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I think you should let Jace and Sunako end up with eachother (without Sunako trying to kick him in the balls every time she sees him.) I really love this story by the way.
apple abs chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
I just found this story and i love it ! Please update soon :)
CamaeLyn chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
oh please!

UPDATE soon! i really love your story so please please please update very SOON!

ciao! :D
Ottilia chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
I love the story! Please continue,I hope you find your muse soon!
Migs4JasperWhitlock chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
action between crow girl and bast*rd

:):)

and jealousy from the brightest one

hehe
Thesilentkiller101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Wow, after reading all of the chapters i just wanted to say this is a great story. Im so sorry to hear about your home/school problems but i really hope you continue writing this story. I like how jace can match what sunako is thinking. Please keep up the good work :)

P.S i hope im not being selfish but this too story is AWESOME not to finish.
anitsirhc chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
i think, you need to focus the story on how you will meet the ending or match the ending with your title. )
darkfox360 chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
i'm sorry, i don't like parts of it. it's way, WAY too perverted for a T-rated fanfiction.

but it's different, and i like different! the story's well-written, i'll give it that!
purplesparkz02 chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
i can say that you're sunako is really a heartless and cruel sunako. i liked jace at the start of the story, but whatddahell is he tring to do?rape sunako?i would like it very much if kyohei will still end up with sunako. maybe sunako would have a little infatuation with jace and jace to sunako. kyohei will realize his feelings and come save sunako from the sadistic (but gentle?) clutch of happily ever !
Lai Jun Chen chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
sorry to hear about your home and school problems, i have the same problmes. i hope things are getting better for you.

anyhow, i have a vague idea for the reast of your fic. i think you should have jace continue to try and seduce sunako, but show he is mentally deranged (he is, right?) and kyohei has to fight him and jace ends up institutionalized. sunako still loves the darkness, but realizes she's not ugly, due to jaces 'courtship' and help from the main characters, and she ends up dating kyohei for real. the end. a really basic idea, but jace seems way to sadistic to be with sunako- or anyone- in the end.
VampireGirl18 chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
what happens nextXD

hope you update soon

keep it up
iryna chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Jace is kinda pervy XD
feirygirl666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
i've read the mortal instruments books and if the jace in here was the one in the books i would call for either valentine or clary lol