Reviews for Fruits Medley: Second Harvest
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
*Fruits Basket Opening theme playing at the background*

Aw! It's so sweet! That's the END! NO!x50 *sobs* Come back! Come back!

*breathes in and out* I can do this.

Anyway, thanks for bringing the characters to life, very grateful *bows*.

Before I leave *snaps fingers* a truckload of the finest double chocolate cookies for Princess Miyazawa. Delicious, delicious, neh?

Bye! Bye!
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Wow. That was simply...wow! Amazing, sad and touching. I love the way you depict Momiji's personality and how he spoils his one and only, Kisa rotten. Lucky girl! In this chapter and 'Monster', you've written the description of emotions poetically heart-breaking.

Now on with the last ;_; chapter.
cm1000 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
How cute! I like how Arisa wants a happy story and how finally Kureno comes and them walking together!
shriveled.up.heart chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
OMG! This story was simply beautiful! I loved it ]! There are hardly ANY Momiji/Kisa stories out there and I was so happy you wrote one! BTW where on earth did you get a Hello Kitty iPod/Radio player b/c I seriously want to get one (I'm sadly obsessed with the cute character, I even have DVDs of the show. LOL I'm such a loser P!)?

- shriveled
cm1000 chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Wow! What a lovely chapter! Momiji x Kisa is so cute. I haven't read many of those, so this is a rare pleasure.

The description of the feelings, how they looked, their thoughts, was perfect.

Just like Momiji to want to spoil Kisa. Just look at all the things he's done for Tohru!

Can't wait for the next piece!
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
You always manage to figure out feelings, interpret them and write them down so well. Angst is fun.

Keep going! *showers you with reviews*
cm1000 chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
Wow, what a piece! You captured both of them perfectly! Poor Kyo.

You made Akito's "love" for him believable. And yet "he" still has the condensing tone. Perfect for Akito.

Great job!
shriveled.up.heart chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
So I finally got around to reading this story and I'm so sorry it took me so long! Thank you so much it was simply beautiful ]! I really love this pairing no matter how weird people believe it to be and I think it's one of the best of this pairing D! Marvelous! I'm finally getting internet at home tomorrow so I'll be able to respond faster!

Thanks A Bunch,

shriveled
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Another good chapter. I really like the interaction between Shigure and Rin. Strangely romantic in a dark sort of way.

Update soon, please!
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
I've got to say, interesting idea. I really liked this couple - you've really outdone yourself with this piece.
cm1000 chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Another good one. The possibility of this pairing is great. The characterization is spot-on.

Poor Rin. I hate that she has to have such a weak body. Just curious, is this one-shot in any specific place in the manga? I can't quite place it. Could it be before volume 14?

Shigure, mysterious and yet caring. You portrayed him well.
cm1000 chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Wow...a great chapter! Kazuma x Saki, admittably, has never been one of my favorite pairings, but this makes me really like them. It's so sad!

Off to read your other chapter.
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I can picture everyone just sitting there like, Kimi x

Naohito - WTF, Who are they?

Naohito kinda reminds me of the misunderstood Kyo - who's rude or annoyed for a reason (Yuki) but deep down is really a good person.

I love the way how you viewpoint insignificant characters - it fit so nicely into the world you've created for them.

Can't wait to read more!
Tsuyama Kasugai chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This is, in my view, a good story. No, it is an EXCELLANT story! *cofetti falls* Congratulations, Princess Miyazawa - you are a very talented writer.

I can already tell that this sequel of Fruits Medley will be a wonderful roller coaster of emotions.

Megumi x Kisa: the idea of the coupling is cute and original. This fic is about harshness of people and acceptance - you're very observant. I like the sweet ending and especially the 'hex' line.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Ahh, my sincerest apologies for being so late with this. I'm too horrible of a procastinator...

This is love, aw. i'm a hiroKisa shipper but, you made this work so well! Poor hiro, i really felt for him. But you really characterized Megumi well. I love how he asked her if her name was yes, and at the end... how kisa was all "I place a curse on you... me!" that is brilliant. Especially considering, she has a curse. Too, too cute. You're a really good author (hearts).