Reviews for Melted Icecream
okami-onna chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Awww so damn cute!, sorry about the cursing. I seriously want to see this in the Bleach world. Tite Kubo keeps me suffering from anxiousness. I'm praying for IchiRuki to be cannon.
They HAVE to end together. Reading this kind of fics is like therapy to me. I'm really grateful for your work.
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
AAAAAHHHHH WHAT IS THIS PERFECTION. PERFECT OMG. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I ALMOST CRIED. OKAY. PERFECT. I LOVE YOU, CHILD. 3
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Ara...KAWAII!
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Cute, sweet. A little heavy on the swearing though, but that might just be me. My experience with Bleach is the subbed anime, so there might be more swearing in the dub or translated manga.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Well.. that was certainly adorable..XD

Yay! Strawberry ice-cream!
nuriiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Great story. Love it!
Veronica111111 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love this story! You did a really great job creating a believable situation where all their unresolved feelings for each other blow up over something so simple, where what they say doesn't really reflect what they mean. A very nice build up to some angst and then the super sweet kiss! Good for her that she technically took initiative and somewhat revealed her feelings first. Also, this may sound strange, but I must say that I like the coarser language, especially for Ichigo, since it seems natural in my mind.
i Luv gorey Stories chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aaughh. i really wish i could read this whole story, but there are so many curse words in here its not enjoyable. im sorry but i just can't do it.
DreamingAvidly chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You are officially one of the greatest writers - OF ALL TIME! You should be up there with Austen and Bronté for this masterpiece of a one-shot! You captured EVERYTHING beautifully! I was absolutely blown away by your amazing eye for detail and yet your ability to refrain from drawing the story out too much! This was perfection! And of course it's earned a place in my all time favourites list! Thank you for this piece - it actually made my night. This is the kind of writing I would dream to aspire to!

I don't think this comment truly did your fic justice, but I hope it's enough, because your work was just... wow...

I really hope you keep writing many more IchiRuki fics! I'm sure they'd easily be just as good - if not better - than this!

Welldone once again!

Kami
MeaningAwaits chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
oo i like i like... usually i don't read really long one shots but i randomly clicked on this and couldn't stop reading... nice! It's awesome! _
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i love this story! awesome
ShauHAZL chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was awesome, keep it up! :D
Kwinks chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was so SWEET! Aw. I loved how Ichigo and Rukis were so in character. A lot of people make them really OOC.
MONST3R chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
love it. D

especially the ending.
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
D so sweet! I think i'm gonna cry, it's so adorable!