Reviews for The Third Wife
prettypinkbookworm chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Awesome chapter! I would have reviewed sooner, but I just checked my e-mail today.

Really cool chapter, I'm interested in the little statue of the vampire. What could it all mean... I also liked the end "She sparkled." So good!

One teensy thing: "they set up this horrible wall, decorated, so to speak, will vines and brush" I think you meant with instead of will.

I'm so excited for the next chapter! Keep writing!
Accelerated chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Heyy this was really good! dont you hate that we have to do a PROJECT IN MATH? what is up w/ that? o well good chapter! So i do have some things to tell you 1. in the paragraph where the shamen tells us that she can not give birth to children,because she is a is then in the next one you say that her mother was a shamen, well it is very confusing. SO FIX IT! :P
Stravaganza93 chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
wow this is good keep it up!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Yay, so glad you updated! I know about the writers block thing-it's been eating away at me.

I saw a couple of strange tenses (don't have time to find them, sorry) but other than that it was good! I love the description, and you capture the Quileutes beautifully. I can imagine everything as you say it. My favorite part had to be the vision, and the moon melting into eyes.

That's the best review I can do for now, I can't wait until you write more! It's to bad more people won't read this because it's about the wolves...they don't know what they're missing!

-prettypinkbookworm
Stravaganza93 chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
This is a good chapter too! and i cant wait for you to update!

-update soon! :P
Stravaganza93 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wow this is soo good! and i cant wait for more
Accelerated chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
This one is good too but hey i do have some advice...some of the things the characters say or think doesn't seem right.. it doesn't sound right if you read it aloud i think you will know what i mean lol but its really good!
Accelerated chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
HEY GIRLIE jsut finished this part of the story and its good!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Wow, another awesome chapter. I would have reviewed earlier, but apparently this story wasn't on story alert...and I could have sworn it was. DON'T be discouraged by lack of reviews, I know stories that are ten times better than mine that have less than half the reviews. So KEEP GOING! It was great-loved the vivid descriptions, and how you worked the vampires into the story. One slight mistake:

I threw off my blanket ran from the room.

Looks like you forgot the word and. But I'm just being nitpicky, I only do this with my favorite stories, and this one definitely is one of mine!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wow, I really enjoyed your story. Backstories are so much fun, don't you agree? I often think the Quileute tribe doesn't get enough attention, and I'm glad you're writing a story about them. T

his was very well written, I loved the attention to detail and vivid language. I can't wait for another chapter!
ljv chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
My, my this is a pleasant surprise. Something intelligent and well written. My hat off to you.

Whatever it is worth: beautiful.

The idea is orginal (by elaborating the idea of the third wife) and the structure of the story is excellent.

I enjoy how you write the strength of the tribe and the unity of them.

Moriahie, perfect name. Her orgins of that of her mother and I suppose her father are an intrest and a mystery. I hope there is more of that to come.

Because the story is so unique, it will probaly be difficult to get many reviews. That is just speculation and I hope I'm wrong. Don't worry about it though, this story is excellent. Keep writing.

I know you didn't want this, but: Update soon.

ljv