Reviews for To Last
This is perhaps the best nejiten oneshot of all time.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/12
These juicy one shots were a gem to find and a pleasure to read. Each time I thought I had a favorite but then a new one came along and it was impossible to decide which was best! The variations linked together in a perfect fit. Thumbs up to you!
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Neji and Tenten? Unintentionally making a game out of sparring? That's not crack; that's my newest headcanon. Thank you!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Lmfao! I love that idea of sparring so much! Great concept, on-point characterization and a very well-written story.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh gosh! Luv itttt!
HiddenCamellia chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
:D This made me so happy! Good one!
I hope Kishimoto regains some sense.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Lovely.

I must say I love the subtlety in the first three parts, and it didn't feel wrong when everything panned out in the last installment.

KNO chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ah! I wish there were more!

I loved these!

:D Great job!
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh. This is so cute, and I can't stop smiling. Thanks for sharing!
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was amazing to read. [/faves]
Avril4Love chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
It was very good. My favorite was with her mother and how they were able to connect on a base of his fathers death and her mothers sickness. It was put together well!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aw, such a cute fic!

Do I want to know what they were doing in the last one?

FOIL is a math thing…a way to remember how to properly use the distributive property.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LOL Oh do please continue this! I like how Neji's and Tenten's relationship progressed, especially towards the end. How far have they gone by then, and how did they get to it? XD You write them magnificently!
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
kyaa its driving me crazy

i love it
Susan Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Argh. They are so perfectly in character and believable that it almost hurts. How perfect can writing get?

Even my toe nails are jealous.