Reviews for In Absentia Luci
Eye of Fire chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Nice. First Metroid fanfic I've read on this site and it doesn't disappoint. I'd like more.
Muse Scroll chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
When L-Stl said "Hi brother!" I was like, wait a second! In chapter 1 you stated that Rydas was human, but his brother is a Luminoth! So which is he? Oh, wait...okay, the flashback explains it all.

Well, that was the only thing I saw. Otherwise there's nothing wrong that I can see.
Talon88.1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I gotta say, while the writing is well done and the interaction between the characters flows smoothly, I fear that you may simply be making a male version of Samus, but i'll hold out hope that i am wrong. still, as i said you seem to have a firm grasp of both action and descriptive texts. Good luck! Roll On.
Prioris chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Very promising start you have with this chapter and the first. You have an outstanding command of grammar, structure and description, which by itself sets this piece several notches above the common run.

Your approach to the Metroid universe, though, is what I find most intriguing. I've always enjoyed pieces that focus on the series' secondary characters and situations, and this is shaping up into an excellent example. I saw no errors with your rendering of MP2's events, and I thought you integrated Rydas' story into that of the Luminoth quite nicely.

Again, very well done so far. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing what you do with the premise you have set up, and I hope you decide to continue.
Muse Scroll chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hhm...another new story, that, like all of your other ones (except the ones of things I'm not interested in :P ), tend to make me attatched instantly...why is that?

Well, you seem to be intent on creating new characters here, trying to ignore the main story of the Metroid series entirely, or am I wrong? Well, if Iw as the captured white-haired man, I think I would assume Rydas (you come up with the strangest/most unique names!) was Samus, but oh well.

I have yet to find grammar errors (which are always miniscule...) but maybe those will come in later chapters? :P

I do believe that you seem to like making chapters that confuse the readers with questions that will be answered later on in the story.

Again, keep up the good work! (I have nothing else to say!)
mastersmith chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I like this story so far. It doesn't have Samus in it but I don't really mind. It's more original that way. Well, I'll probably review again sometime.