Reviews for Before the Turks
RenoLuvver chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Aw, really cute! I'm loving the RenoxElena we're starting to see! Keep it up!
QueenAlla chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
I really enjoyed your story. The characters were almost identical to the real ones. I think, though, at times it was a little hard to understand the text. I think the grammar could be a little better, but apart from that, I loved it! Great work, I hope you write more.
Inactive316 chapter 10 . 7/5/2008
Reno is so sweet, in his own way. :) I love the last thought and carrying her bridal style.

Oo, Elena is turning out to be a fine Turk. I mean, she even shot her friend. Nice little twist there.

One tiny miniscule suggestion. I think I counted like 77 instances of Elena's name in this chapter. Something near that, at least. It might be easier on you if you went the 'she' route sometimes, since she is the only female in most of these scenes. _

I'm glad you got the chapter out! *grins* Keep up the good work and update soon! _
pangpond chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
Yay! you're back \\ 0 / the end of this chap is so sweet and..sad but I lov'in it,ok!what happen next? update soon
Inactive316 chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
I wouldn't mind sharing a hospital bed with him! .

I love how Elena continues to surpass everyone's expectations, even as she does have a brief lapse of her cool. The scene with him comforting her on the roof was great. I love the subtle hints at their relationship. The pace is going well.

Good work! Update soon! _
pangpond chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
Wow..I love the way he catch Elena’s attention..yeah,that's him,Reno V and he's the one who saw her cry and try to comforting her..teehee,that's so sweet scenes,ok! next chapter please
Ruby chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
good chapter. keep up the good work.
pangpond chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
Yay!you update! v I love this chap so much,I guess Reno didn't want Elena to see him now because he doesn't want the girl he crush on see him week and I like his swore about Rufus, it's really true..haha

Oh!don't tell me Gun is dead in this missio ! I don't ever play FF VII too,but I ever read from some where,that's Elena's sister is a Turk and pass away before she become a Turk?umm..I'm not sure about it " and love the scence about Tseng too!,well what happen next?update soon \\ 0 /
Inactive316 chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
I love Elena in this fic! She's so... fierce and determined. I mean, she propelled down a building just to have her way. Oh, and then she splintered the door! *grins*

Tseng is impressed! Of course he is!

Poor Reno! Even though I should have seen it coming, my heart was pounding in my chest. He's all messed up! T_T

CLIFFIE! "Where's Gun?" Ah! Update soon! Really really soon! Great job! _
Miips chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
Very good! I'd like you to update and don't you even dare forget about this fic! You've been warned.. Muahahaa!
Ruby chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
I really like the "slow developing feelings" thing, is bugs me when Reno just all of sudden starts likeing Elena. and the chapter very good to some others chapters I've see people post you could make them longer and if you find that hard just describe as much as you can XD. I can't wait until Reno gets hurt in the Sector 7 "incident" XD (but take your time and make it really good XD) great job and big cheers for the rose. keep up the super work. Again I really like it when the pairings are slowly developed (at way Reno doesn't look like he's going crazy) keep up the great work. XD
pangpond chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
My..mind,look like Reno has a plan to destroy Elena's date,maybe it's make him fun but I guess Elena will not impressive " and who's the man in black hood? their target is Rufus? what happen next? ok! update please _
Ruby chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
That cookie part strangely made me smile...weird, I guess you write good happy/fun parts. I love that end with Reno getting punched by Elena and the "Signature smirk" phrease. aw Reno's just too _ (fill that blank with all the good things about him XD). please update! you know the saying "less is more" XD.
Ruby chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
I'm not a big humor fan os of course I'm mild about the the chapter, but don't worry 'cause I find it very hard to find the humor in stories, books, and etc. Well yeah...anyway keep up the good work.
Ruby chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
I've seen worse chapter out there, so don't be hard on yourself 'k. This was a good chapter!