Reviews for Naked Man Prowls Sewers!
Aster Sapphire chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
XDXDXDXDXDXD! Oh god...oh god I can't breath...Oh man, this is just what I needed. A good laugh. SO glad I found this...
janit3443 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh dear Primus. Giggles. Infinite giggles. I will never look at Casey Jones again, without thinking of this. Primus help me, I'm gonna see nekkid white ass running through a sewer every time I think, hear, see, read Casey and/or Jones and/or streaking. xD
Buttshujinsama chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Huh. I always wondered about that line from "Fallen Angel," too.

I love this fic! People are probably wondering why I'm laughing so hard. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Mikey on drugs...I would loveeeeee to read a fanfic where one, or all of the turtles think he's on drugs. (Maybe Mikey is really high on caffeine). _
Kiyoko Michi chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Unbelievably hilarious... Great job! And now I have to go watch that episode :)
Kunoichi Nazena chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I found the link to this story at a fanpage. Awesome work, really! Hilarious! I nearly laughed my head off. :D
poesumo chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Gosh I laughed until I almost peed...

I just adore this story...
Cynlee chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
LOL! Very nicely done! I had thought perhaps you were building to a dream sequence- some of your statements had me thinking that Raph was dreaming-

Still, very well-done!
PetiteBelle chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Very entertaining. (I particularly enjoyed the reference to Arthur regarding the "buster" crack. Wow. You can tell I watch too much PBS with younger siblings.) Once again, quite amusing.
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hello, just a small note to say that this author cannot leave a cohesive review right now... because she has died laughing. That..was..frikkin..hilarious.

Loved the part with Mikey, making fun of Don at the end. And Mike's "eep"

Good job!

Lady Rain
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
OMG. I couldn't stop laughing and Casey was gonna cuddle Raph. *Falls to the floor laughing harder.* Great story.
Blue-with-purple-polka-dots chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
LOL! That was great! I laughed all the way through! Especially loved the 'cuddle' bit!
Serendipity1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This, my friend, is a work of comedic genius. I love the set-up you had, I loved Raphael getting prissy about Usagi lounging around naked on the couch, and I loved the of course natural logic of: "If Leo's friends get to be naked, SO DO MINE!" Oh my god, everyone should be glad Mikey didn't follow up and invite the Justice Force to a nude party. Casey cuddling with Raph at the end was golden. Much love for this!
OSYH chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I so remember that episode, they got stuck on an island, didn' they? Can't really remember.

But this was so funny I was laughing throughout the entire thing. Mikey mocking Donny/April was my favourite line!

And it's kinda disturbing to think of Casey and Raph wrestling. Mikey should frame that article. :)

Good story!
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh, yay! And you used Usagi! Nobody uses Usagi. :)

Usagi makes such an excellent "straight man," and you used him to wonderful effect. I also really liked drunk!Casey-and by the way, for someone who hates on Casey as much as you do, you sure made him pretty darn funny and likeable here-and mad!April, who was also funny. Splinter's talk about why he wears clothes and the Turtles don't was a nice addition, too. It's not until you mentioned it that it occured to me that the guys wear clothes and Splinter doesn't. Kinda odd, now that it HAS occured to me.

Lastly ... yay for Don/April. Very cute, as always. :)