Reviews for Magic Kingdom
RandoAnon chapter 5 . 8/17
That last line. i imagine her telling that to someone then sokka coming out of nowhere and being like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!
also i'm glad you did this story i knew as soon as i read disney that this exact sonfic was going to be there
DieHardKataang chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
LOL LOVED the last line x'D
Loved this entire chapter too :)
JustLucky05 chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
That was both unique and excellent! I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
I love "Love Will Find A Way." It's one of the greatest songs I've known since 2001 and 2002. I love Avatar: The Last Airbender. Couple pairings: Aang and Katara, Sokka and Suki, Mai and Zuko.
Chelsea Deanne chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
nice collection
Anonymous the Third chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
WOO-HOO! Another one! Wow, two Little Mermaid songs in a row, I like it! X3
Anonymous the Third chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
YES! A Little Mermaid song! Finally!
Nefertari Queen chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
Jajaja Very good! It made me laugh. It seemed cool to the idea of Sokka's voice as a singer. I loved it!
Nefertari Queen chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Hello! Well, just wanted to say that I really liked this idea of yours to make song-fic using disney songs, I love his songs and this in particular fascinates me. I'm Mexican and I battle a little reading in English, but I do it because the translators are terrible. This song is my favorite, it makes me very, very beautiful and the story I was fantastic. Try reading more of your fics, because, really, I like it a lot of your writing.

chao!
JacquelineOLantern chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
ZHUY: yous hould continue this!

NaughtyBicth: yeah, I have one music, awsome, ''I called you brother'' from the prince of egipt
Rast chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Augh! This is the way it *should* have been, showing the friendship they have and how much they've always relied on each other. Too bad *you* didn't write season 3. This was much more awesomeness than the "real" version.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
I've actually had ants before. They're kinda spicy. They're okay as long as they don't bite you.
Jad the dog chapter 17 . 6/11/2009