Reviews for Chapter 91: The Vision of le Duc d'Almeda
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I remember bawling over Porthos' death in my teens. Thank you for refreshing the memory.
Borys
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
my eyes are suspessiously moist right now...
El Pajaro de Fuego chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
"Of the four valiant men whose history we have related, there now remained but one single body; God had taken back the souls..."

I loved how you write about the meeting of the body and the souls. How were the last thoughts of Aramis and how the four were inseparables once more.
Lee chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I've never reviewed this before, but I just wanted you to know, the first time I read it, I cried buckets. It still brings tears to my eyes. In my mind, I can see Aramis having a death like this.
Emmy in Pittsburgh PA chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I enjoyed this moving tale very much.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Brilliant!
Iniga chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love this ending for Aramis. You've mimicked Dumas' style perfectly and given a perfect coda to the characters' lifelong friendship that otherwise would have ended at its lowest point I wish I'd been able to read this way too many years ago when I first read The Man in the Iron Mask and was crushed by the ending. Thank you for writing and great job!
BRiNItA chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
loveS IT! i hope you write more! TTM is my favorite book, although every single ending seems hearbreaking to me, even the end of "20 ans apres", but i'm still faithful to the four of them, and after D'Artagnan's death this was a little heart warming ;)) thankS
AKAtheCentimetre chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oh my GOODNESS but that was brilliant. Perfectly in the style of Dumas, and so poignant! I was almost crying by the end. Thank you so much - and please, please write more TTM fic soon!