Reviews for Gamera 4: The Wrath of Garasharp
Destroyahirismix666 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
I'll give you a quick run down about me and Gamera Kaiju and then the review.

I dislike gamera. He is my 2nd to least favorite kaiju, Minya as my least. Iris ties for favorites, and Barugon/Gruion hit my top ten list. I don't like reading Iris getting killed, but people who make these gamera stories make them really interesting.

I like it, and don't wait for this section to expand. If you want more reviews, i'll talk to my Budies Mechahedorah-20122 and Quest-04 about reading this.
Admiral Larsen chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
Impressive work that you got then and an interesting aspect is the idea of trying to use bioweapons (data recovered from the remains of Gamera) to combat the Gyaos.

With all of this, an excellent job done on the chapter.
Zillah 91 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Interesting... so someone's actually behind the Gyaos attacks? Intriguing idea. Nice work!
destroyahirismix666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I hate, Hate, Hate Hate, double Haate, loathe entirely, gamera, but i like the Alpha gaos thingy,
Troycool chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That is good.. and i mean really good. that is the best story i have ever seen on this site! let me guess he put an egg in the ground...right? im probably wrong but...i think that is what it is... whatever though...please email me at
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
A very impressive first chapter that you have here and pretty good idea of what would be happening if Gamera waited for the Gyaos to come to him instead of engaging them out over the Pacific Ocean.

Still though, I feel that it may have been a little bit rushed. But that is just me.
Zillah 91 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
hmm... even though i hate Gamera (hatehatehate), this looks like it could be a good fic.