Reviews for Smiling Back III
Eleid chapter 12 . 2/17
Danny is not my fav character, but still I read your trilogy because was very well written.
To be honest after a while I only read the parts of rafe/evelyn or where they were mentioned, since I usually get boring with the OC, and since I dont like danny...
I have been reading a lot PH fanfictions lately, its been kind of a little obsession actually and I have to tell you that this may be the best approach Ive found of the rafe/evelyn/danny drama. Very realistic and fair to all involved. I mean you did not bash rafe, evelyn wasnt obsessioned over a "dead" danny, little danny loved rafe and considered him his father as should be (Ive read fics where the boy hates rafe just because, no mattering rafe raised him like a son).
So even if I never going to see danny the way you see him, congrats, this story is the best concerning the triangle resolution imo.
julian's angel 2010 chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
He is finally home! Yey!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
That was so mean!(LOL) I loved it though!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
Oh my goodness get Danny there like very soon!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
Oh my goodness! I love it!
julian's angel 2010 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
I love the series!
funnyhaha740 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
i just watched this movie yesterday and there is no kate. who are you talking about? evelyn?
my brother is a dolt chapter 12 . 8/16/2003
i love it. u r awsome
my brother is a dolt chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
My blood is pulsing, and my heart is pounding and I feel like crying again. You are GOOD!this is amazong, and i feel for kate and danny and grace and mrs. helmsford. no mother wants to believe there could be anything wrong with their son. This is an amazong story, I hope you keep it up!
NovaAni-Bookworm1 chapter 12 . 12/31/2001
*sobbing* Oh my God, that was so beautiful, you have to write more and quick. Wow, this was just simply incredible. I bow before your skills as a talented writer *bows*-Nova~*~
Liz Moore chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Excellent story. I was especially impressed how you resolved the issue between Rafe, Evelyn and Danny.
TaraB chapter 12 . 8/29/2001
Please, Please write the next story, soon ! Its been brillent so far. I look forward to reading on ! Luv & Hugs Tara
juwannajedi chapter 12 . 8/29/2001
wow! you really crank it out!

Excellent stories. I 've enjoyed all three and am eagerly waiting for #4...
LunaTyger chapter 12 . 8/28/2001
More! More! I want more. I will pout and kick and cry until I get More!
Caitlin chapter 12 . 8/28/2001
I love this story. you rock... can't wait to read the next part :-)