Reviews for Faith
Dapo chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Very good.
Dante de Troy chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
As always, loving your story. I hope to see more when the bug bites you again.
TDX chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Darth,

this is excellent. i'm not that well read up on Rao so i don't get some of this but the envasion comes through loud and clear. poor super-girl reduced to a baby's momma. well lets hope you have a rescue/escape in store for her, knowing your non-shyness for darker themes in your stories, i kinda doubt it. well as always keep writing, i'm reading-TDX
Bolo chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Wow nice to see you back! Earth taken over so fast must be real shock to everyone. When will the Earths super bad guys start fighting back or join with the Heroes. The Joker with with Batman HA what a joke that would be...
Protector of Canon2 chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Wow... this is really creepy.

Could you update soon?
Speed Reader chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Remarkable
anon chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
I am thrilled someone is doing something based on Rao.

That was cool what Bruce said about being pissed at God for taking his parents and though he believes in him he isn't afraid of him and kind words and happy thoughts not making him feel differently.
kylon chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
There was a resistance to the Rao people, right? Or is that the zealots? I can't imagine the heroes giving in to these religious crazies without a fight. It'd be interesting to see that side of the story (if there is one).

Or maybe they were all mind-controlled right away...I want to know!
kylon chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That's a cool premise. It does remind me of the White Martian invasion (good times) with the Rao people gathering info about Earth heroes and calculating threat levels...Nothing wrong with a good invasion though, so bring it on!

Also, I'm a big GL fan and was confused by Kul saying there are 5 or 6 GLs on Earth...technically there's 4 because Alan Scott isn't really Oan, and Jade is dead, so it just struck me as odd.

PS Update soon!