Reviews for In the elevator
Biasoul chapter 1 . 4/2
Holly...fuckty... fuck
Woman, you have NO ideia how much this made my day! NO IDEIA!
You see, I'm actually an really old fan of this history.I read this in like...2010? But I'm pretty sure it wasn't on this site. ACTUALLY LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING FUNNY. I can swear, SWEAR, that I read this in a portuguese site, and the story was in portuguese, y'know, brazillian portuguese? Anyway, I may be completly nuts, so forgive me if that is the case! BUUUT, my point is, its been a looong time since I saw this, and I remember being really sad that there wasn't a sequel. Aaaand now, 2016, six years later, I remembered it, and decided to google it, aaaand BOOOM! Oh man, this really made my day, thank you sooooooooooooo much for this!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Very well done. Nice piece - good standalone but can definitely be part of a longer story. Certainly left me wanting to see Kagome working with Sesshomaru!
insanity1911 chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
Wow...you're really good at writing stuff like that .

Looking forward to the office .
Mischief101 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I'm really glad there is a sequel. The story was great but I would have been sad if it truly ended at the last chapter.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
I loved this story so much I just had to reread it!
Insane is my name chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Yay and I enjoyed it :-)
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I loved it and it was funny at the end and yeah demoness she got what you don't ha! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
I think it's great I loved it and I love when sesshomaru acts like his beast I find it hot but it was cute I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Hmmm can't take the heat? But I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Where they go? I loved it and I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) I love kaede and it was funny and I forgot to say this but I lve shippo and miroku :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
That is so mean humans aren't that below him but it was awesome I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Gosh I can't stand sluts who apply for jobs just for the boss but I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hahaha yura and kagura! I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Kurojistou chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Lovr the story! Keep posting!
chibi-Clar chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Awesome!
Their night in the elevator
What will happen now that they're working together?!
Pregnant?!
What will she do?
Will she forgive seshomeru for concealing the truth?
What will everyone do with once they discover they had a night together!
Omg! U can't just leave as is!
There's so much that can go on.