Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
RubyFiamma chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Uwah! I can't believe I hadn't read this yet! This was cute and I didn't find it ooc at all. It was really nicely written. And fluffy. Made my heart feel all fuzzy lol.

I also kept singing the song and now I have it stuck in my head lol
brightpastel chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Omg I love this song! It totally suits them!

This is so adorable. Just had a lot of feels reading this! It's now one of my favorite 8059 fics of all time!
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this
Otakunerd1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So damn awesome and sweet and it was so cute dammit!
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is definitely an instant fave, I loved it with all my heart! C:

I agree, this song really does work for their relationship and the way you wrote this story was fantastic! Keep it up, this is great stuff!

-Akari Tokita
Hafous chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
FANTASTIC! One of the best fictions EVER!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This is so sweet! It's nice how this is way more interpretive than just blatantly waxing poetically about how Yammamoto is supposed to be a secret. :D Thank you so much for writing this! It was lovely to read.
Miraya Kia chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this is so awesome! so cute! )
kaitourose20 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aww this fic is so sweet! I really liked the text messages between them! I just wish Hayato would hurry up and confess! But then again that isn't his character so *sniff*
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow. That was just so sad!

Why Hayato? Didn't you love your baseball freak?

Anyways, a beautiful story...

Shouldn't it be M?
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
HOW CUTE!

*SPARKLING EYES*~
sunloathe chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
really freaking cute and i loved every minute and every word of it. i like anything in the present tense too so this was a bonus! it made the emotion between goku and yama that much more palpable. :'D 3

ah, i think i'm going to read it a second time.
Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This story's like, perfect. Very IC and cute, even though I kept feeling bad for Yamamoto while reading all the bad treatments Hayato gave him, but still.

Thank you for writing a story this nice to read ~
spiritualized chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, I loved it. YamaGoku is IMO one of the obvious slash pairings, but this is the first time I've been able to imagine their love so clearly, with the adorable text messaging during the night... I adore that scene, especially the last sentence about Gokudera smiling and then deleting the messages and call history ;-; It's just who they are, very IC, good work!
Congenilaity chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Right now, all i can say is that i have no idea how to react haha. Its really that good. And i aint being sarcastic either lol. Its really beautiflly written and i Love how yamamoto is so dedicated to gokudera even when he is so mean to him lol. But IT HURTSMY HEART TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS DX anyway nice job haha XD