Reviews for Son Of Kyuubi
bambam5wolf chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
ive read this story before and I love it. please care to continue?
bambam5wolf chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
someone help the brat for crying out loud
demonsking123 chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
This is a really good fanfic you made I am a fan a nd I think you should continue this story
LuminaFinale chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Dude through the first 3 chapters your writing was flawless but now you just seem to rush it and it just ruins the story so as a suggestion and advise pls slow down the story frame and don't skip and if you were to consider this then Ty :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Man naruto is too much hanging around hinata. If the fucking bitch ignore then why to follow because if we have foot we can buy many shoes
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
ok...was enjoying this for the most part right up until Narutos friends basicaly proved he dosnt mean much to them..sure he was being mean and saying some hurtful stuff, did his friends try and find out why? Hes known them his whole life and ryu was a stranger they just met. they should know naruto by now, but instead they basically utterly abandon him for someone whom they have known what maybe an hour? and even after naruto gets past what he thought he knew and decides he was wrong they still treat him as a pariah for a few angry words...thats all they were...some friends...sure if I had a friend do that I would be mad but id try and calm things down and figure things out..not kick him to the curb..all in all his friends fucked up just as bad if not worse than he did..ESPECIALLY Hinata who should have known something odd was going on as shes supposed to know him the best... people make mistakes when angry and say things they dont mean it happens all the time...when it happens you talk it out..not abandon them for it.
puma1sunfire chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
sweet story! Looking forward to how it continues.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
"we still have no proof "? You know, one thing almost EVERY author forgets? In a militarized village... Such as a ninja village.. with a dictator... Such as a Kage... You don't NEED proof... That's why dictatorships are so different... They get a wild hair up their butt and your hung or exiled just because they felt like screwing with you today... That's the POINT of being a dictator.. And that's what a KAGE IS!.. Elders dicking with someone you like's kid?.. Cool.. "ANBU kill them all." see simple... After all, the leader IS the law.. He (or she in the case of canon Tsunade) doesn't take people to court to be tried.. he/she is the judge, jury and executioner (or commands the executioner)... Kami, who would they even take proof too?.. IF NOT THE HOKAGE.. As it is.. He believes his friend, he has seen Hinata acting strangely.. ergo.. there is all the proof necessary.
mrider99 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
?

next chap
fanficsfan chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Naruto should try to hav hinata forgive him put after an angry rejection narutos body should snap and he goes full demon form and have the other hanyou fight him but fail than kyuubi goes full demon and almost wins then gets nocked unconscious than when naruto hears naruto scream he goes into a mind battle until he wins but afterhe comes bac to life he runs away and hinata looks for him but 5 years later he comes bac but no one recognizes him because he dyes his hair black and uses jutsu to make his eyes black seals his demonic power even his mom than naruto doesn't forgive himself so works on helping the village undercover he is still in love with hinata and she likes the new him but still is commeted to the old one and he kiises her and she realizes its. Him
Okazaki323 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Hinata's being a little harsh considering Naruto apologized. actually, she's being way to harsh, especially seeing as naruto understands ryu's pain. i get he was being a prejudiced douche, but it was a moment of weakness and he is sorry.
Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Wow. Poor Tayuya. That was soem messed up min stuff there. What with the Wrath tayuya attacking her and stuff.
Yana ano baka chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
So long...so good ;D you kept me up till 11 I got really in love with this
quinton klokateer 666 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
make another chapter this story is the bomb after all this time make another update
SOMEONE chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
o by da way it's been a yr. almost