Reviews for The Letter
Maddiecake chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was completely amazing, you got Max's character down so well!
but-the-clouds chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aW! How sad! You're creative writing style is...well..creative! Keep it up!
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
God, that was beautiful.

Poor Max!

Gah, I want to attack him with cookies and kisses!

*ahem*

Great job.
dudeurfugly chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was a very good oneshot. You got Max's character well, and I like how you let us get some perspective on his thoughts about going to Vietnam. It just shows us that yeah, Max can be sarcastic and laid-back, but he's scared, just like anyone else would be. Great job! I loved it!
Tastes of Strawberries chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I, too, love Max dearly, and this was a lovely little vignette. It really captures his fears well. And who wouldn't be terrified?

And the scream seems like something Max would do.

Nice work!
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
*sobs* It was perfect! Just the right amount of angst, friendship, and Max goodness!
K.D. Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
aw that was great! I love max!
TheEvilTrafficCone chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Im so glad I'm not the only person who loves Max! He rox and i think you did a great job at reading in between the lines of the movie, considering he didn't have a hugely main part, you really showed a different side of Max. I think it;s great that you started off this new fandom with a good story. Please continue if u can!
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I always thought Max was more scared then he let on

Awesome job
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I loved this story so effing much. You are one of the most talented writers I know. I believe this story is already in the C2 community for across the universe...but I would just like to say that I really enjoyed this.

Your characterization of Max was spot-on. I liked Jude's dry humor injection...“You’re probably the craziest person I know. If something hasn’t killed you yet, I doubt any man or gun will.”-great line. I can picture him saying that.

The ending-as much as I loved it...it seemed a bit slashy...I can understand if Jude embraced Max like a brother...but either way- just some clarification. I loved this story. Actually anything having to do with Across the Universe, as of late...I adore.

Check out my story as well...I think you would like it!

XOXO Mrs. James Harold Potter
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Omigod! I loved it! Since this is the first Across the Universe fic that I've ever seen, I was a little wary. And, when I saw that it was Max-centric, I was even more wary because Max quickly became my favorite during the movie, but I shouldn't have worried - it was excellent! Keep up the great work!

-Galinda