Reviews for Hey There Delilah
Anna chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
So far so good! But one thing I really miss is a description for Deliliah. What does she look like? How old is she? I just know that she has chocolate-brown eyes and is older than 12 years; and apperiently she is fat?
Yaz chapter 25 . 6/20/2013
Oh my god. That was such an amazing story. I am not gonna lie, I am crying right now. You really made Jake's death hit home, and I admire you for that. It's not an easy thing to do. That was a really sweet, compassionate, beautiful story.
ellaella chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i like this story.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 25 . 11/12/2009
Loved your story!
CliickClock chapter 25 . 2/3/2009
NO! You killed Jake! It really sucks that in most of the best stories people die. Gr. *sigh* And Jake is my favorite character too. Ah well. It was the story of his life with Delilah anyway. had to come to an end eventually. (although i wish everyone could be immortal and live happily ever after but that wouldnt make for a good story at all) This was an awesome story! Hope you write some more twilight fics! ]
CliickClock chapter 24 . 2/3/2009
I knew that he was having a heart attack as soon as it said that his arm and chest hurt. im so weird that i research dieseases. Oh well. If i have a stroke or a heart attack at least i will know the symptoms! ]
kakashifan-0001 chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
Great story. Its almost to sad that it ended, But the story was soo great.
SariahAnnelin chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
oh this story was simply fabulous! It takes a lot to make me cry and you succeeded. haha Your story moved very well and your characters were very well developed. It was over all a great story. I look forward to reading more of your works!

SariahAnnelin
Maximum122 chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
OMG! Lindsey! ...what? wooh! okay i always thought that i love it when Jacob died but, I almost started to cry! you are a true writer, remember that!
manderan orange chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
this is really good! sad ending though, but i can't wait to keep reading!
Awakened Soul chapter 25 . 11/5/2008
this was such a great ending to a very well developed story
SapphireSundrops chapter 25 . 11/4/2008
Very good story. One question. Is Todd still a human? I don't see Bella willing to change him just because but nowhere did u say that he was. Plus he was getting married when he must have been in his 50s since Delilah has grandkids
kakashifan-0001 chapter 24 . 10/16/2008
I cant beleive that Happened. Poor Jake, I hope he gets better soon. Cant wait for the next chapte. Please udpate soon.
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 17 . 10/11/2008
MY MOM USED TO SING THAT song to me all the time. i'm crying now. boo you. you made me cry. but still good. story.
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 10 . 10/11/2008