Reviews for Of Flowers and Light
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
how. beautiful.

I just want to hug it! Squee!
Kurosu chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aw that is so cute! You make Aerith so beautiful and adorable, just so her! I'm so happy, haha.. )
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I honestly don't think I could ever pull off writing a Roxith x_o but that doesnt mean I dont like the pairing ;D

I love the pairing XD Such cuteness...and he is like Cloud in a way with his awkwardness :3 so cute x3

And how he didn't like flowers but once Aerith was there so beautifully he couldnt HELP but like flowers.

Ahh, I love it xD

And I love this 33 You did a magnificent job D

kong is king chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aww...Roxith power!

Poor Roxas, so shy around our little flower girl. At last, she actually made him admit he liked flowers. That's just like an awesome Roxith; Aerith has to basically drag the sunlight and happiness and all that stuff that makes me nauseous to the surface of Roxas. She knows it's there...deep down.

Pfft. Typical boys, being so blatant and awkward around the flower girl.

Write more Roxiths!

Listening to: Wynken, Blynken & Nod by The Doobie Brothers
pinkpower chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Cute! Roxas and Aerith flufflyness. Must put into favorites.
x.gone chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is simply adorable. You made Roxas x Aerith seem so possible; I LOVE IT. (:
kiwi.bear chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I am in awe. This is the first roxith I have ever read PERIOD. & man was it pretty. I loved your use of description, it really helped for me to visualize everything.

Sir Edward chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow... _

Great little one-shot!

Roxas is a little befuddled ne?

Very good!

*~Sir Edward~*
Gamer Legend 09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
heheh..I'd start liking flowers too if I ever met a girl exactly like flowers...btw this is a pretty good dedication to wrathof brett
Foi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Aw how adorable, I loved it
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wow! Your description of their surroundings and Roxas' feelings were just beautiful. Pretty pretty pretty! I don't know why but I feel like eating candy and cake afterwards. ?_? !
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Mkay, I suck at life, cause I didn't review this the second I saw it. I did, however, quickly print it out and go hide in my room to read it seven times. XD

Ah, I've been looking forward to this more than you know. When I saw it, I couldn't stop grinning, because I knew you'd put that gorgeous touch on my precious pairing that would make it just glorious. And you did! The word pictures are vivid, but ethereal, capturing an innocent, simple, but almost holy feeling. Especially this part:

'Colors seemed to drip down her form in rivulets of pale light, dripping star yellows and sweet pinks and passionate scarlets –- he had never even known such colors existed before.'

And, of course, I really lovedlovedloved how you portrayed Roxas's nervousness around Aerith, how he blushes like crazy and says stupid things and then gets all shy and embarrassed around it. And how she answers him so simply and sweetly, making him feel instantly at ease.

And the whole thing about him not liking flowers really made me laugh. He does seem like the typical boy who would think flowers are silly things to be obsessed with. But when Aerith explains why she likes them, and he sees her in that light and realizes how much like a flower SHE is...

Ah, so beautiful, Made me ever so happy and dreamy. . And I just adored the ending, because it was jsut so squee-worthy and cute, the two of them enjoying the sunlight and then Roxas confessing (like he's almost ashamed of it, but he still wants to tell her) that he likes flowers too...

-nuzzles fic- Faved. Now I must promote it all over the universe, because it's the very first OTHER Roxith fic out there and it is gorgeous. :D
mokona chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I always love what you come up with! You make Roxith look like the best couple ever!
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I'm the first! I'm the first!

I like this as much as ever. :3 Roxith is mad cute, gotta tell you.

Now, it's, like, crazy late and I have school in a couple of hours, so I should probably hit the hay.

But first - sniff, sniff - I posted the last chapter of Thinking of You a day or so ago! Innit sad? D:

-goes back to working on Shinji/Aki fics-