Reviews for Echoes of the Eternal Recurrence
Amanthya chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
“You know, Alicia, I’ll have to take you shopping for a leash sometime,” Leone stated as she flung Rufus at Alicia.

I love how she hasn't really changed, deep down, Hrist. Is she going to meet up with Angrim? Nice, mentioning the einherjar like that.

The story's moving really fast, but I kinda like it. Poor Rufus, though, he finds Alicia but is slightly baffled by the difference and all she wants is to find Silmeria.
FridayFrige chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
Hehe... so... Alicia remembers Rufus but not where she was at that time? I think this situation is really cute. It could get ugly though... if Alicia mistook the girl Rufus was in love with for someone else, and got really jealous. ROOFLES. Or what if she mistook her for somebody like Hrist or Silmeria? XD hahahomgah.

I think Leone wants to share Alicia's new puppy. :3
Rolling Tomorrow chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Cool idea! Since in the end of VP2 it showed Lezard was in Coriander, I like the way you presented this. Alicia having a stronger personality makes sense too, since her character was pretty cool by the end of VP. "I think I got some dirt on my clothes!" is nothing like her older victory lines, right? XD

I really like character development, espcially VP's, so continual development in reincarnations is also cool. I'm working on a continuation to the VP games myself called Valkyrie's Favor. My Alicia didn't get much development, but the story is still young...well, 70 pages isn't many when your first book was 400. XD

Anyway, great work on this one! I liked the flashback and how it blinked out during names. And how Lezard lizarded when seeing Lenneth. Good work, keep it comin'!

The Final Hikari
Sky-Pirate-Tat chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
I'm so sorry! I veered away from VP fandom so I forgot this fic. . .but not completly! I'm surprised there are six chapters already, I tend to not expect people to update. Anyways, onto the constructive parts of this review.

I agree with 100 series. Sometimes the fight scenes are too quick. The first one with Alicia being attacked by the bird was a good example of a brief fight scene but the one with Lezard in a later chapter confused me. I'm not saying extend it to be half a chapter but details will do a lot for the reader.

I'm really curious about what will happen between Lezard and Lenneth. I like that even though Lenneth/"Platina" has a good vocabulary she's illiterate. It was a nice twist that I've never seen used before.

I promise to read more. I'm sorry!
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
A leash for Rufus? How raunchy XD me likey!

Keep it up! please!
100-series chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Rufus is just the perfect name for a dog isn't it? XD I love Leone/Hrist so far. Rufus is in for so much trouble if they meet up with Fortuna! XD Oh yeah, the additions to your last chapter are good too.
100-series chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Whe~ I really love sassy Alicia. XD Rufus is so cute in this, too. The line "married in my hert" made me turn into fangirl goo for a moment.

If you don't mind a bit of criticism, I think that you could improve on your fight scenes, they happen rather suddenly and I found myself reading back again to understand what was going on. More description at the beginning of a fight scene before the characters start talking might help. I have a problem with those too, though. It's hard.

The transitions in time are not bad, but you could maybe expound a little more on what they had been doing. For Lezard and Lenneth it was natural becausethey were just hanging out in town, but I was interested to know what Alicia was doing, how she was supporting herself, how she had grown, etc. It can all be inferred, but some exposition would help ease you into the time frame, I guess. Personally, I like stories that span a long time like this.

About Alicia and Silmeria... I support their pairing in a way, just not in such a way that it completely cancels out Rufus, who Alicia also cares about. Even so, I didn't think there was anything suggestive about their behavior. It may simply be that Fortuna in your story has a somewhat masculine persona giving off that impression.

I keep seeing little puns and things that I have been planning to use in my own fic later. It's like we have brainsharing! XD
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
That was so cute 3 keep it up... I'll be reading.. always... reading..
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Aww that was an awesome chapter! update soon!

Three thumbs up! Where the third one came from.. I DONT KNOW!

Nya~ 3
100-series chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Aw~ I thought the young valkyries were really cute, even though their story confuses me thus far. I hope to see more about this in later chapters.

I like Fortuna in your story, she's really a compliment to Alicia. Can't wait to see Leone too. Also... Rufus is running around somewhere but not getting any screen time, that's funny. XD!
100-series chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Haha... I love Platina's dialogue. Classic Lennethspeak. XD Lezard is so cute in this chapter. I could give him a hug. I feel bad for him because he has the crazies. Thinking about Alicia calms him down too, that's cute! XD I wish I had something more constructive to say, but I really liked this chapter.
100-series chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
HOHOHOHO~ This gets interesting! Watch out, Tat sniffed some LezardxAlicia-ness! XDD I think it would be WONDERFULLY ironic if Alicia being friends with Lezard is what actually helps him to love Lenneth with more than just dark twisted obsession.

I like how Alicia is openly searching for her friends rather than Rufus looking for her. The ending of this was kind of a shocker, since I was expecting Silmeria to come in later, but it's a pleasant surprise. The addition of Arngrim as Alicia's mentor of sorts was really neat, too.

I wants moar plz. X3 But take your time as you want, because I know it's easy to lose the wind in your sails when you start writing one of these multi-chapter fics.
Sky-Pirate-Tat chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Do I detect. . . light LezardxAlicia in this fic? *dies* I love how this is going and I'm wondering how the two will react when they realize their past lives. :3
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Love it! Lezard and Alicia being friends.. now that will cause some trouble down the road 3. Please Update!
100-series chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
yay~ Challenges! I'm glad to see a post-VP2 fic that underlines the importance of both Silmeria and Rufus to Alicia, rather than one or the other. Alicia and Lezard seem to like each other in this new life as well. Hehe. Oh yeah, Hrist picking on Rufus is ~always~ fun.