Reviews for Path of the Divine Soul
Sakura's Sonata chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
CRACKFIC ATTACK! I love it! It started out semi-serious...and then Rufus started dreaming about Lucian. Poor Leone. :)
Amanthya chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Loved every chapter, please post more soon!
100-series chapter 8 . 12/28/2007
Aw very sweet. More Rufus and Alicia sadness. ToT The flower on the window thing is totally in my fan comic. XD But I was surprised to see that it was Freya leaving them! That's so sweet. I thought the scene where she and Rufus were arguing was cute.

and YAY that's all your themes? Yay~
Rolling Tomorrow chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
*approving nod* I liked the idea! And how you mentioned it was Brahms who gradually turned Silmeria against Odin.

Either I'm senile or the scene with Rufus and Alicia confronting Brahms was impossible, but I'm replaying VP2 and waiting fot VP1 in the mail so there may have been a opening where it could of happened...

Anyway, great work on this chapter!
Rolling Tomorrow chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
I love it! Phyress and Celes are two of my favorite einherjar (along with Seluvia, he's the only mage I use -) and the way you portrayed Phyress was so perfect. Same with Celes. Since I'm starting a fic centering around Seluvia and Chrystie, I've familiarized myself with the terms of all the wars again so I enjoyed this doubly. Great work, I love it!

The Final Hikari
100-series chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I congratulate you on attempting a fic in which Brahms is in love (sort of?) with Silmeria, I know you don't particularly like that pairing, so that alone is impressive.

I thought the writing in itself was good, and I really hate to pick on it, but I found Brahms to be a little OOC. He always came off to me as being more remorseful about what he was doing than being agressive or emotionless. Brahms is hard to get a handle on. He's a good guy, protagonist, defender of the oppressed type, but at the same time he's some sort of dark lord vampire thing? This makes him interested but inherently difficult to write about.
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Its nice to read on einherjars instead of main chars all the time, still wuv'in it!
100-series chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
For this fic. I will have your babies. XD No really, this is AWESOME -hearts-! I love Phyress, this tone of hers is great, and her relationship with Celes is touching. It's both oignant and funny. I laughed at the bit about Seluvia. He seems like such a meek guy for being Celes's "son."
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
aww i love Alicia and Silmeria stuff. Good work!
100-series chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
I really liked how this story took place from Lenneth's perspective, I mean really really. This is one of my favorites so far.

I about fell over at the line about how Rufus nearly got himself impaled. XD

On a side note, the dog version of this scene is one of the funniest moments in gaming history to me. XD "I see you've learned to manipulate losers."
100-series chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
Bwa haha! "I wish you’d have had a little more taste in choosing your man. Thing. Whatever." This made me cackle for about half an hour. XD It's really Silmeria's fault for picking him out, though, isn't it? (I guess Rufus is a step up the manliness ladder from Dallas, though.)

It's strange enough Rufus is dreaming about a man (well maybe not really!) but Lucian? Whut?

I have always wanted to make a pun about how Lezard is the only one with a last name. XDD He's so special.

Arngrim huggling Leone's leg is priceless.
100-series chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Funny stuff! I like how the mooning was descibed as "heinous" XDD!
CupcakeNinjaMonkeyXGuarVarX chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
"Your Smile" was so beautiful. Keep it up please.
100-series chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
I think I could actually hear my heart crunching when I read this. The whole Rufus/Alicia/Silmeria relationship gets me every time! I haven't ever seen it portrayed in fanfiction in such a poignant manner. Great job. I go to cry and console myself in ridiculous fluff now. XD
100-series chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Yay, challenge! I like how you underline Alicia's determination here. I found it interesting that Alicia went through a great change at that point, and I was happy when they teamed up with Silmeria again, but it was so close to the end of the game it wasn't realy fair.

Also, I always thought Rufus was stupid in this scene in the game, just sitting there while Alicia's on the ground. I guess the poor guy was in shock. Maybe he felt alone like Alicia did because she became "normal" at that point and lost what they had in common. Or maybe he was also affected by the loss of their leader. I dunno, but he's a spaz. XD