Reviews for Unbelievable
leigh503 chapter 22 . 10/23/2010
That is the best fan fiction i have ever read! It was AMAZING! You're a brilliant writer!
SYWAF137 chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
i liked it!

sequel?
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
that was a sweet story.

I just loved it :D
Karly Black chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Okay, he COULD be good, but I'm still going to HATE this Apollo! Sorry! I just...CAN'T LIKE HIM! Especially since he's with Bella and Edward isn't!

UGH! I HATE THAT HE DOESN'T LIKE ALICE! SHE. IS. AWESOME! So, SHUT UP Apollo! Grr

AW! My heart just about broke in half! POOR EDWARD! I FEEL SO SORRY 4 HIM! :*(

GOOD JOB!
Karly Black chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
YAY! Alice is going! If anyone can trigger Bella's memory (besides Edward!) it's Alice! GO ALI!

UGH! I hate that Ralma has visions! I'd be a WHOLE lot easier if she couldn't see the future like Alice!

AW! Poor Alice! Her memory ISN'T coming back! Or I don't think it will!

YAY! She's meeting Jazz again!
Karly Black chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
NO TOUCHING ME FOR 3 YEARS! lol

SHE KNOWS NOW? YAY! I JUST SQUEALED!

I HATE HOW APOLLO THINKS BELLA IS HIS! UGH!

I can't imagine a better thing than the Cullens coming! Bela, the Cullens r AMAZING! U KNOW THAT! U just can't remember! UGH!

GOOD JOB!
Karly Black chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Okay, just the chapter title tells me SOMETHING B-I-G is about 2 happen!

AW! oh well! BYE EM! BYE ROSE!

NO! She drank a human! And he ENCOURAGED HER? WHY? Oh yeah, he SURE is a good guy! *scoffs* I WANT TO MURDER HIM!

I squealed and got goosebumps just thinking of Edward and when i think of Adonis, my feelings r blank, actually I feel hate and anger and repulsion, and resentment! but NOTHING GOOD!

"If I could cry, I would." PFT! If I could hate Apollo, oh wait! I ALREADY DO!

"Since I love my sister, I won’t kill her husband." Okay, there's a sentence u don't hear everyday! lol

I feel SO heartbroken JUST to THINK of the pain in his eyes! If Apollo had pain in his eyes, I would just LAUGH! lol

Actually, I hate Apollo more than Jacob Black! (Sorry, if ur Team Jacob!) And if u knew me, THAT WOULD BE SAYING SOMETHING!

GREAT JOB! POOR EDDIE!
Karly Black chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
YAY! Em & Rose will help!

Adonia is SO lying! I KNOW they aren't IN LOVE! UGH! I HATE APOLLO SO MUCH!

Not Good? THEY R THE BEST VAMP EVER MET!

BARBARIC? DON'T. U. DARE! Say that about Jasper! I LOVE HIM! He's my 2nd choice of people to love in Twilight! Edward being 1st of course! lol I bet Alice would KILL Laurent for saying that about Jazzy! I, ME , a girl who doesn't even KNOW jasper wants to DESTROY this guy 4 calling Jazz that!

HEART BREAKER? NO HE ISN'T! Well, once, but that was 2 protect Bella! WHAT ELSE COULD HE DO?

Okay, Apollo and Laurent can both say the Cullens are horrible, terrible mosters and don't deserve to live, but when they lie about Edward saying he's a heartbreaker, THAT IS CROSSING THE LINE! SERIOUSLY! GIVE ME LAURENT'S ADDRESS I NEED 2 GET THE CULLENS AND ME TO HAVE A LITTLE 'TALK' WITH HIM! RIGHT N-O-W!

I KNOW! It MUST be hard saying something bad about them! I mean, when I think about it, I COME ACROSS BLANK! lol

Karly Black chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Yeah Ali, I don't doubt that! Bella's dead, so he's automatically going to blame his sister! *rolls eyes* WHEN Edward finds out (And I KNOW he will find out!) he's going to automatically going to blame H-I-M! Not u!

Ok, just so u know, what i'm about 2 write is ALL directed at Appolo! Not u! So, don't get mad at what i say, please!

"They say they only feed on animals, but that's just one big lie."

WHAT THE HELL? THAT. IS. NOT. THE. TRUTH. IN THE SLIGHTEST! I REALLY want to BITE his head off! Yeah, SUCH A LIE! *rolls eyes*

"You see, I know that they have all had their fair share of humans in their lives." OF COURSE THEY HAVE! It doesn't mean that they don't try to avoid feeding off humans at ALL COSTS! I mean, they've ALL had slip-ups! Well, except for Carlisle and Rose they've never drained a human!

"He went on this huge massacre once and killed all of these innocent people." WTF? Who was that? I N-E-V-E-R recall ANY of the Cullens doing A-N-Y of that! I mean, WHO WHEN AND WHERE? I KNOW I would've read about it!

"They all practically worship the leader cause he's immune to human blood but that's a load of crap. You can't be immune to human blood." They never said he was immune! He just barely recognizes the scent anymore! And yes, that CAN happen with centuries of practice!

"They tried to practically brain wash me into doing what they do and got all pissed when I wouldn't." Yeah, right! WHY would they do that? I mean, I bet they suggested it, but brain wash? GET REAL APOLLO!

IN LOVE? Bella, u don't have any idea what love is! And what u have with Apollo is DEFIANTLY N-O-T love! No matter WHAT u think, and no matter WHAT Adonia tells u!

GREAT JOB! Sorry for my thing with Apollo earlier, I just...UGH! How can i NOT be anti-Apollo after he says THAT? I mean, as a twilight fan I H-A-V-E to defend the Cullens!
Karly Black chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
YAY! Alice POV!

SHE KNOWS LAURENT HAS HER? YAY! She can rescue her now!

Chuck, Reese, Paul? OF COURSE SHE HAD CLOSE FRIENDS! THE CULLENS DUH! UGH! Laurent is SUCH a liar! HOW. DARE. HE?

AW! Poor Charlie!

HEY! Don't blame Edward Charlie! It wasn't his fault! He HAD 2 leave!

Who. Is. Edward. CULLEN? HOW IN HELL CAN SHE N-O-T REMEMBER HIM? I mean, she should AT LEAST feel hurt, or happy, or ANYTHING! WHY CAN'T SHE EVEN FEEL ANYTHING? SHE SHOULD FEEL S-O-M-E. T-H-I-N-G! WHY BELLA?

Karly Black chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Appolo? Pft! I don't like that name.

FALLING IN LOVE? NO WAY! Just cause a guy is nice 2 u, and cause he's cute, doesn't mean ur in LOVE! UGH! How can she love ANYONE besides Edward? Even IF she can't remember him! I bet it was Moselle's power that made Bella love him! It's IMPOSSIBLE to love anyone AFTER U've met Edward! (in my opinion!)

He. can. read. minds? WOW! Apollo is SUCH a copycat! ONLY EDWARD SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT! UGH! I don't like ANYONE being able to read ANYONE'S mind except 4 Edward!

Karly Black chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Cool!

Karly Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
HOW DARE LAURENT CHANGE HER!

Tomber? That's not her name! whatever.

I don't like Laurent that much!
sakura1120 chapter 22 . 6/15/2009
Yay! I loved this story, it's just too bad it's over, oh well. It's still great, and I don't think you could've ended it on a better note. Thanks!
animallover0109 chapter 22 . 6/15/2009
*sob* THE END? aw. now wat am i going to read? *starts to dejectedly browse through fanfiction for a new story*