Reviews for The Three Leg Rule
R34p3r chapter 1 . 10/12
Loved it write more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Now im not normally the type of girl to read this stuff but turning 13 has its side effects and being horny is one of them!
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I bet Ron thinks his poor old mum can be a right bitch sometimes...
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Why can't they be good little boys and girls and listen to Mrs Weasley? Is it too much to ask?
LVB chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hermione's talents are always being put to good use! That was wonderfully hot :)
monkeymouse7906 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
cool i like it.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
LMFAO i know this was supposed to be both smutty and fun (i think) but i laughed the whole way through :)
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hahaha that was very funny! I especially loved the last line!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh Molly, you need to ward better than that haha

Good fic! Thanks for sharing :)
HirokiNarito chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was hot! ;D
Ellae chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Haha, this one is nicely written, and super hot.

I dislike Ron immensely normally, but this makes him very cute.

"parent's" (Apostrophe after 's')

"hot kiss"
Chocolateveela chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
*Strokes chin* how interesting. I normally can't stand (like all dramione shippers) Ron/Hermione. But somehow I really like this one.

I'm convinced that it's you. I'm pretty sure any other author would have made me gag, but since you're brilliant and all that...

Good Job

-Tiffany
georgieheartsron chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OMG! awesome story!

i just wish i was hermione!

mwah,

georgie
kerosinkanister chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I saw this story listed on the sexy_brilliance reveal but didn't read it there as I'm not a member and, since I don't generally like Hermione with anyone but Ron due to the way Ron is so often poorly served in those stories, I wasn't going to join just to read the lone R/Hr fic.

So I'm glad you posted this here. I thought it was fun and the three leg rule, which I'd never heard of, was pretty creative, particularly to have it actually be a magic rule. And I liked Ron and Hermione's interaction as well. It's nice to see them happy and having fun together.
kazfeist chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Didn't want to be the first...enjoyed it all over again! :D