Reviews for Magic and Mayhem at XMen Manor
Thunderbolt98 chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Hey, where's the update
chris chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Agatha Harkness is one of the GOOD guys in the marvel universe she's considered a backup avenger in the Ironman series so why would she be working with a VERY well known evil person like magneto or mystique?,plus she is rather well known as a wealthy philanthropist as well so she also wouldn't need money to teach either and rouges powers only work on mutants,and she doesn't keep their powers unless she totally sucks up the COMPLETE personality of the person,and another thing as far as i know to have magic you have to have the GENE for it,otherwise your just a plain old human,and as far as i know rouge doesn't have that gene.

put a wand in a muggles hand and it won't spark but put a wand in a wizard's hands and you get pure magic,and if rouge DID have the GENE and she WASN'T a squib wouldn't she also have gotten a letter from the school as well?.

other than the points i brought up,and suspending my disbelief, the story is ok so far.
chris chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
since this is way alternate universe for BOTH universes and the kids aren't anywhere near the characters, i will let it slide, but wolverine should have met mystique any number of i asume that the schools roster would update with what area the magical child is in when they should first receive their letter,so harry should never have any reason to go to hogwarts at any time,and i would assume that he would have dual citizenship in the us and the uk as he was born in the uk and brought to the states,and since professor x likes to do most things legally would have at least filled out the paper work to have harry under his guardianship.
chris chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
i read your authors not at the top of the chapter and the reason most of the charactors are teens and young adults is because of HOW the mutant gene works,it is normally triggered around puberty,and with a great shock to the system such as being abused,or even seeing a traumatic event unfold such as witnessing a murder or crime happen.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
update soooooooooooon!
Marikili68 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
i like your story please update soon!
Tori chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
I absolutely love this story, it got my attention from the first to bad that you haven't updated since 03-09-08 I'm not sure if you ever will since it Dec.20,2009 but I'm keeping my hopes up. Is there going to be a pairing with Harry and Rogue because it seems that way.I would really like to see how that would work out its a strange match but it seem to work. Sorry that this is so long but I really hope that you update soon, I have my fingers crossed.
IchigoRenji chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
More please
D chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Love the story so far! One thing though is that the Professor said that he couldn't reach Alec with news about Anna because the news only happened three days ago. But I thought earlier you said that all magical letters are port-keyed to the Institute? So really, there would definately be enough time for the Professor to tell Alec if he wanted...
mefrancene chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
I absolutely LOVE your story! It is one of the best ones I have read! I cannot wait to see where you take this story! :) Please up date again soon and keep up the fantastic writing! :)
Jane chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Do get a beta.
deaths demise chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
hi this stroy is really good and i like it a lot! will there be any pairings romatically for alec? i like the way the story goes but feel that there could be some more suspense or dram into the events, such as when alec found out he was really harry potter but all in all i really really like this story! bye!
CatWriter chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Did you forget that Alec was getting the food and medicine for Calli his sick friend? So now he just flies off and leaves. great friend he is ... not.
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
I absolutely love this fic. It rocks. The whole mixing of the two worlds. I wonder what'll happen when Alec and Anna meet again and now they are on opposing sides. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work and update ASAP please.
The-Black-Devil chapter 10 . 1/25/2009