Reviews for Desert Disasters
Sasha Mily chapter 1 . 1/6
It's been a while but thank you for your story. Really nice, and I loooooove the punch line. You should not use it as summary, it kinda spoils the fun! Hehe. You have a nice style and I love your interpretation of Balthier. Thanks!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
i love it, its cute
and it just like Vaan to act like that though
hehehe, you got to love the boy, and we all know Balthier does
Teresa chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I liked your story very much, because it was just like the start of a good book! you get to know the characters little by little: Vaan's stubborness and his feelings, of course since it's his point of view, but in the end you also get a little insight on Balthier...
Your FF made me very happy! Thank you for that :)

(and if you want, please continue it ;) )
Tuscon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I loved it! J'adore! I liked how you focused on the emotional side of the relationship more than the physical aspect, that really made it for me. And i liked how you portrayed their feelings. Vaan and any other young lover would be jealous and try to prove themselves. I also really liked the way you brought out the story with the creature and the small fight. It was totally AWESOME!
D chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Very nice. I enjoyed it, but there were a lot of bad spelling mistakes that were very jarring. You seem to be intelligent so I believe they were probably out of laziness more then anything. Try to read over your writing more carefully before posting.
sailormulti01 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Shame this is a one-shot... Balthier's last sentence DID leave something for my perverted 'lil mind to think about after-all...
White-Fool chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Whe!

Cute!

I like this

]

Love jealous Vaan,

LOVE super foxy Balthier!

Oh, you spelled Penelo wrong

birddi chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ideat? I think you mean idiot.

Great job though
Hikaru Irving chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That was adorable throughout! Vaan's jealousy, Balthier's coolness and nonchalantry and sexiness ... and poor Vaan's vulnerability.

I found it so cute how Vaan was like, "If Penelo can do it, so can I!" and of course, that had nothing to do with his seething jealousy. Oh, Vaan, you adorable little thief, you.

"But oh, what a sexy fox he was!"
DoubleWind chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
omg no I thought that was so sweet! I absolutely Loved it! :) ::nods:: you wrote that so well too not to mention you wrote them so in-character :) nice job on thatI really enjoyed this story! so kawai The ending seriously made me go aw
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
m sexy fox indeed - bet vaan just can't wait to be "devoured" by him X3

awesome job with the descriptions. jealous Vaan is soo kawaii XD
selim chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
what's an ideat? like an idiot?
JapAngela chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
There were a couple typos... that were funny, or at least funny to me. Penelo is spelt... 'Penelo,' not 'Panelo' or 'Penello' (but that's alright, because I have trouble with names sometimes myself). Also, I couldn't stop laughing when I read "You are an ideat." ...I know it's supposed to be 'idiot,' but still, lol.

Ahh, I actually liked this fanfic. A jealous Vaan is a good enough Vaan for me. Who ISN'T jealous of not getting that sexy sky pirate's attention? :)
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This is cute.
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Lovely little fic-would love to see more :)