Reviews for Amaranthine
Princess Peridot chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Please continue
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love everything about this story. I love the whole exchange between Sam and Teal'c, and the scene
with Sam and Daniel? Superb. Sublime. How I wish it had been.
This fic makes me happy. It's one of my all-time favorites that I read whenever I need a pick-me-up. Thank you for sharing it! (And apologies for not leaving feedback years ago when I first read it!)
Athena13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ah, nice ending. thanks for that. Still hurts to imagine Daniel with Vala instead of Sam when reading your work.
Aria chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was wonderful. A lovely story that was just a joy to read!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw! It's awsome!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*grin*

Making the one you love smile is priceless...
jquist chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is most definitely my season 10 ender! I still haven't watched "Unending" don't think I ever will. I prefer the visual of Sam and Daniel laughing and smiling at each other with the truth of their relationship permeating every inch, every molecule that they possess.

You have helped to make the SG-1 canon complete the way it should have been done in the first place at least according to my humble, but correct opinion.
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That's lovely. And a happy SD ending. ::sighs happy::
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Ah, I thought I reviewed this... and I did, but then my phone couldn't hold the login, so it's that odd anon review you got... lol.

Anyway, yes, you made the morning I read it (lol), and I just love how Sam and Teal'c interact (seldom seen in anything other than a formal setting on the show). The poor girl only had him (and Landry after a fashion) during that dreadful half century, what with Cam trashing his room, and, ahem, yes, the thing that hopefully will never happen again, in *any* Universe : (

And of course, love the outcome! I thought that Sam was going to push him towards Vala so I was all "Noo, you daft woman!", but thankfully Daniel got his act together. Yay!

Oh, that anon review you got for Ouroboros was funny - you'd think they'd've seen the 'ship warnings... *sigh* Some people... I swear, there are people on here with nothing better to do than to make trouble.

I mean it's like if I go onto a SamJack fic that is blatantly marked as such, and go, "OMG, eww, Sam and Jack are NOT good together. What the hell are you!" or something as politely snotty as, "Even though I don't ship Sam and Jack - they're icky -, etc, etc..." (thank God I didn't use DV in that example otherwise there'd be profanity).

So, after the impromptu rant, yay! Way to go, and great job with this. I love Unending fixes (tee hee... kinda like Neverending Story!), and this one is up there with the best.

Oh, and just out of interest, Amaranth is an imaginary flower that never fades (with an odd colour scheme to boot).

: )
Terelou chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Well, you little sneak. I logged on tonight, figuring I wouldn't find anything new...and lookey, lookey! Cute story.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I like that, very well done!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I love your story. This how I think it should have ended. Given what a couple of the actors have said I don't see the movies going in this direction, but I guess that's part of what fan fiction is for. ;-) Thanks for your story!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
good job :) I liked how they came to the realization that they loved each other. please write more Sam/Daniel stuff. You're very good :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
amefinch chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Yea! I love your Sam/Daniel. Thanks for the story.
Stargate Fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2007