Reviews for Interview With The Girls of Avatar
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is good. Not gonna lie. I have worked through insomnia plenty of times. Just listen to music, and nobody can even tell it was a product of insomnia.
Stormbringer Avalon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lol never thought i would see Kartara throwing water at some one (inless she is bending) great job Chibi!
KoalaSnow chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
very, erm, random? :) but i did enjoy this.
little blueness chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
o my. utter randomness and Azula gnawing on a bone. So funny. I think my stomach exploded. I need a doctor...

LOVE XX
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
hahahaha man this is gold...
AJCMetallica chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
We’ve beaten you for all time! And you will never be able to rise from the ashes of your shame! - That's a classic! I literally couldn't stop laughing for at least 5 minutes after she said that! Azula's great for the comedy value and devious bitch-y-ness she provides!

This was enjoyable, although I think I would have preferred it to have been longer and a bit more relevant to an interview. You know, maybe actually ask them questions regarding the show and other members of the cast etc.
Zelscar chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
-sigh- It's kinda sad, I'm not going to be able to watch the infamouse volleyball episode...-sniff- But that's kinda beside the point. ANYWAY! I liked the chapter, and I think that if there are going to be any Zuko-themed questions...well, I think I'm going to be glad to NOT be in the same room.
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hahaha. That's all I have to say.
aniek90 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Haha, very funny!
wastelander1230 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
cool i like it real fun
C'est la vie chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This is like a combo of your interview with the winx club guys and girls, but with new names.
AngelDarkchylde chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hee hee, that was good. And I would make the review longer but I gotta get my butt to work. ) But good job girl.